Todays hunt with, Miner Matt, Shep and my uncle Allen

Well Matt got home last night from his new job, dragging but, but we went anyway, I found one nugget a 3.6 DWT with my mono Platy. Shep found I think 14 for a total of over an oz. Matt found 6 I think for close to 3/4 of an oz, Allen found two for a total of 6.7 DWT. Pictures Grubstake

#1.Sheps

#2 Allens

#3 Matts

#4 My lonesome one.

Shep deserves it! I don't know Why? But he does. Couldn't ask for a better friend. I guess this is his payback for being nice to people. Grubstake :P:lol:

Please all of you that have sent emails and PM's to Matt to detector on his land, give him a break! And also the ones that keep calling asking him to sell or what ever. Matt is a fine guy, a good friend, and is working 5 days a week, his wife also works out of the home. They have a i'll family member living with them and are going through a lot. So please back off. If he decides to let other on, he will let you know. Thanks Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

Congrats to all you guys! Did you guys end up branching the patch area out more, or just re-working the original discovery from the following weekend?

Leaverite and I got out today and we hit a new little patch. I ended up with over 1.25 ounces, which has been awhile since I've done that. Leaverite found a couple of smaller ones. This spot has good potential for a multi-ouncer.

I could only imagine how many people have tried to call Miner Matt for an invite.

Hope you guys continue to hit big.

Rob Allison

Good on you guys Rob, We are still working the discovery site, but moving some in both directions. Yes your right, about Matt, he has a lot on his mind, and all the PM's and emails are not helping. You guys find a bunch more and Get rich like poor little SHep. Grubstake :lol::lol:

Way to go! You guys are on quite a roll. I hope that it keeps up. Does shep dig way more targets than the rest of you, hence more nuggets or is he in the sweet spot of the patch since he found it? Best of luck. Hope you find that big one Grubstake. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt

He found a sweet spot, can't detect too close, because of the cross talk between detectors, So he pretty much had that spot to himself for awhile. I detected the first half of the day with a bad coil, thankfully I took two with me, I couldn't figure out why the Wallaby wasn't getting any signals, and then it just started going nuts, I changed over to the Mono Platypus, and found that one nugget almost right off. Something wrong with the Wallaby, it may have gotten alittle water in it. Grubstake