My house this morning

Guest sandtrap

Thanks but no thanks, Grub. !

Got my kids for a few days- took them to Red Mountain area. Quit beeping after 1/2 hour, as they were freezing.; they live in Morro Bay , and cannot take the cold.

At work, it is in the low 20's here, but clear. Wind chill by the airfield puts it in the low teens.

Great pictures, BUT YOU CAN KEEP IT !! :rolleyes:

same thing here grubstake. we got about 5" up here above burney, and its supposed to snow more today,tonight and tomorrow. there saying we should get anywere from 5" to a foot or so.

snow we got up here is so damn dry its like power/dust. you can pick a handful up and drop it and your hands virtually dry still...lol

this was last nights picture about 8:00

IMGA0111.jpg

I stayed little ways up above Auberry today metal detecting, it was chilly but nice out.

Hope that next storm doesn't ruin tomorrow for anyone.

Got myself a military back pack to haul around my high banker just need to put a platform on it be ready to roll down some gullys with it :o

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

Yesterday Leaverite and I got out and it felt like 20 degrees! The high was 52 degrees, but with the wind I bet it was like 35-40 degrees. When we were riding the quad it was even colder. I got the skunk and Leaverite got a nice specie.

Today I picked up four gold nuggets and the weather was great.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison