Phoenix GPAA Gold Show Huge Hit!

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know the Phoenix GPAA Gold Show was a great hit for the first day. I done 10x the sales is just one day vs. two days at the last Mesa Show. Want to send out a special "Thanks" to Dawn, Jim P. & Leaverite for their help. This morning the crowd was three deep, but later in the afternoon I could finally chat with some people.

Great to meet all the forum guys/gals that I've been chatting with on the forums. Spent some time talking with Reno Chris and Dave McCracken also.

Hope to see you all tomorrow if you missed today.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Guys,

The Gold Show is in the main building. You enter from the North side of the building. Today is the last day and it will run from 10am - 5pm. The State Fairground are on 19th ave. and McDowell. You can enter from McDowell, 19th Ave. and I believe Encanto also. You can't miss the place if you get near the area.

Grubstake - I believe I talked to that couple. Very nice people! Today will be a bit slower since it's Sunday, but so far it's been a great show and I've gotten to place a lot of forum names with faces.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob,

You had a great booth...............good talking to you and Leaverite :D

One thing, for alot (not all) of the drawings (at the end of each day, around 4 pm) you must be there in person to receive the prizes or they redraw another name..............there are some great prizes....Rob had a great nugget being drawn for, there were gold trips to Alaska, metal detectors and other assorted prizes ;) .

Got to talk to Reno Chris at his booth, Elly 24K, Tim, Nuggetbrain & one of Tesoro owners...............its a great place to ask questions, :blink::) .....................wonderer

The crowd was definitely shoulder to shoulder on Saturday. I not only picked up the new detector I wanted but got some questions answered for my brother-in-law. He got the flu and had to cancel out on going to the show.

Rob ~ I actually hope, for your sake, that things do slow down a bit for Sunday. You looked like you were getting pulled from all directions yesterday. That new battery pack you showed me should really help out help out my brother-in-law and his SD. It'll be nice for him to be able to spend more time hunting nuggets before his back complains too much.

Now, if can just win one of the raffles. :D:D:D

Hi Rob, you are very welcome. I'm glad I was able to help out. I figured with an extra body there, you guys could take a break once in a while. I had fun too. I'm no salesman, but talking and answering questions about detecting and prospecting is fun. Plus I got to put a face to a few forum members. Congrats on a successful weekend. Later...Jim P.

• Admin

Hello Jim,

Thanks for your help. The first 3-4 hours it was non-stop. I was from one customer to another and Dawn was processing orders as fast as possible. The show was a huge success for us.

Today we had a huge amount of phone calls and messages and my email box is stuffed full from the weekend show.

P.S. Raffled two nice gold nuggets, one Saturday and one Sunday. Both customers called today to collect their new gold nuggets.

Thanks!

Rob Allison