dealers bad service

Don't feel bad TOM, the local dealer here, Rob Boomer came to my house a few years ago, and asked me if he could use my 2200sd, seem he don't stock nothing, and had a guy that wanted a 2200, but wanted to try one out first. Now you have to understand, that I helped Rob Boomer get his dealer ship, at the time, to be a dealer, you had to buy three detectors at once, I got two excalliburs one for me one for my uncle, he bought a Muskateer. So that made three. I told him no way was I going to loan out my 2200, to some one I did not even know. He's still a dealer, but does not stock anything. He has to order it after he gets your money. Rob Allison is the man! if you would have gotten your detector from him, you would have no empty promise's and you would have gotten all kinds of extras, and a field lesson, instead of the lesson in hard knocks you got. Take care Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Sorry to hear such a thing. Sometimes I believe there is some mis-understanding, but then again some people are willing to take advantage of others.

I can't speak for others, but if you purchase from me you don't have to worry. I will give you the best price, best bundle and the best customer support you can ask for.

Take care,

Rob Allison

oakwoodcutter

Doing a search for Belda's detectors it's www.goldbumin.com/.I understand you needing chap stick after a dealer saying what he said.Is the correct dealer that you are referring to?

Chuck

yes that the place...he seemed like a nice guy..but after all the atempts made to contact..ive got second thougths..it may be he does not want to associate with me for some of my posts..and hearsay..but oh well..hes not the only rodeo in town

• Admin

Hello Oakwoodtrucker,

I hate to get involved with another dealers affairs, but maybe you should give him one last chance to respond back to you. Maybe a certified letter written from you about the situation and what he quoted you.

What the dealer don't want to do is get a bad rap going. Bad news or business spreads extremely fast, but great service and sales spreads very slowly. Go figure ....

I would give the dealer another chance to make it right. ;)

Rob Allison

Hello Oakwoodtrucker,

I hate to get involved with another dealers affairs, but maybe you should give him one last chance to respond back to you. Maybe a certified letter written from you about the situation and what he quoted you.

What the dealer don't want to do is get a bad rap going. Bad news or business spreads extremely fast, but great service and sales spreads very slowly. Go figure ....

I would give the dealer another chance to make it right. ;)

Rob Allison

thats a good idea....he has been around along time...ive never heard none bad about him..maybe its just an issue with me..after all iam not the most favorite detectorists out here