Coiltek GoldStalker

Went out to day for a little detecting with the new GoldStalker 12x18.5 on my GPX 4000.

To say this coil is unreal is putting it mildly. I would of never thouht I would be digging gold this small with this large of a coil! The coil is light no bungie needed.I can't belive the small gold I'm getting at depth. The signal on these nuggets was strong.

Dug these in my mine dump at 2 or 3 inches.

2-at 4 grains 1-at 2grains

I'm running the detector as follows-

Audio-Quiet

Sens.-Extra

Gain-12

Motion-V slow

Threshold- were you can barely here it

Sweep speed is one sweep every 10 seconds.

• Admin

Hello Matt,

Well, I told you all when Dennis found that small specimen under a DWT at nearly a foot deep it was a sleeper searchcoil! It will just be a matter of time until these coils become the leading sellers once again. Doc don't do a whole lot of advertisement, so I try to get as much information as possible out to the general public.

Congrats on your recent gold finds. Hope you continue to share your adventures and pictures with us.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob-That coil is stuck on my detector. Can't seem to get it off. Bought it for a patch finder. Haven't found a patch with it yet but it is doing a bang up job on my old Gold Bug ground. I'm amazed at the gold it finds and at the depth it gives a loud signal on. It is also very light and doesn't false unless you bang it real hard.

Will they be making one in DD? Need it for Normal mode. The ground up here is too hot to run a mono in that mode unless you like digging hot rocks. I have tried every conceivable setting in Normal to run a mono.

But I think the timings in normal are the same as the GP series. Witch in this area that means you need to have a DD coil attached to it.

Any advise will be apreshated,Matt

• Admin

Hello Matt,

I ordered a very large batch of the new coils and it's about time to re-order. Doc even make a statement that I owed him a lot of money in Invoices! :blink: The word and reports are getting out about the new Coiltek Goldstalkers and the calls are really starting to come in now.

I'm sure Coiltek is currently working on some other stuff, but I can't say too much .... ;)

Congrats on your success with the new coil. Hope you continue to post your success stories here.

Rob Allison

A few ways to know when you have put in a good days detecting. You feel like you head phones are still on. Your arm is wore out. The poke is full and you see your Gold Stalker coil that night when you close your eyes to sleep.

Tonight I'm all of the above!!!!!!!

Sweet Dreams,Matt

Hi Guys,

Rob is right, I don't advertise much. Two reasons. #1. I don't have to advertise, you guys are always very generous when it comes to spreading the word. #2. Initial supplies of coils are always limited and if I were to be too strong on the advertising end, there would not enough coils to go around. I ordered 100 of each and they were only able to get me 60 of each and those are almost all gone.

I want everyone to understand, that the GOLDSTALKER series of Coiltek coils, (named by me), is not just a new size, and a new color coil. It is a totally different technology, these coils are meticulously handmade and the painstaking way in which they are built is very labor intensive. COILTEK Manufacturing, under the new ownership of Trevor, started working on this coil series 6 months ago. The goal was four fold. 1. Amazing sensitivity to small gold. Imagine a 12 X 19 coil with the sensitivity of a Joey coil! Along with depth. 2. STABLE STABLE STABLE, no falsing. 3. Feather lite 4. Optimized to be perfectly matched with the Minelab pulse induction machines.

All of this, backed by Coiltek's sterling reputation for customer service.

Sorry I have not been around much on the forums, but we have built a new home, trying to fix up our old house to sell it, too many irons in the fire.

Thanks!

Doc

DOC, your going to have to trade your Irons in on a cast Iron bean pot, and get back over here to detect, and drag ROB and Dennis with you. Going to be hot soon, memorial day weekend, we are pllanning to go north, where its a bit cooler to detect. Stay cool. Grubstake