More Happy GPX Customers

• Admin

Hello All,

Today I took out Diana & Diane. They drove all the way down from Ohio to get their field instructions on their new Minelab GPX. Both were pretty green to gold nugget hunting, but since they had some experience coin hunting with a White's DFX, they both took off quickly nuggetshooting!

I took them to a nice patch I found last year where I personally found over 100 nuggets. Most of the nuggets were under a Dwt in this patch, but a few came close to 1/4 ounce. The patch has been worked hard with the GP3500, but hasn't seen much of the GPX-4000 or new GPX-4500.

The new Sensitive/Smooth & Enhance settings really made a difference on this Ironstone patch. Diana started out with the GPX and snagged a few small nuggets within a few short hours. Both were very pleased with the results and the field instructions given.

Later in day my partner and I decided to give the patch one more shot with the new GPX-4500's. After a few short hours I snagged five gold nuggets using the new Coiltek Goldstalker 14-inch, while my partner snagged 3 gold nuggets with the larger 18.5-inch Goldstalker.

I must say, these new Goldstalkers are killing the nuggets! The reports I'm getting from California are amazing. Sure wish I could post some of the pictures, but promised I wouldn't.

Thanks for all the business and support Diana & Diane. :D

Here are some pictures from today's field instructions & hunt. Picture 1 is both customers. Picture 2 is their gold they found today. Picture 3 shows the gold nuggets my partner and I found today after field instructions. I found the nuggets on top, partner found the 3 on bottom.

Nuggets are still out there to be found.

Rob Allison

Rob

You can see that you made their day.Thats just one of many days they will have to talk about if they keep swinging that GPX4500 and they don't know yet the service that awaits them if needed.

I got to hand it to you,you are the best dealer knowing more about what you sale than anyone that I've ever meet.

The Best To You!

Chuck

That's a happy lookin' pair of Dians! Was this taken when you arrived at the field? I thought it was approaching the 100 degree mark out there. These girls are lookin' pretty fresh and dry for high temps.

They're accustomed to a humid heat though. Was the Dian (on the left) using an external speaker?

Yep, they look pretty happy!

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Mike C. - Thanks!

Chuck - Thanks for your comments. I have such a passion for this great hobby and love to treat customers how they should be treated. Thanks for all your loyal support and friendship over the years.

2dach - That picture was taken after about 3 hours in the field. Both ladies were from Ohio, so the heat might have been rough on them. It was a pretty hot and buggy morning, but we got over enough gold to make it fun. They were using an external speaker that I loaned them for the morning. I also used it for field instructions.

J.P. - The settings have helped a lot. Wish I had more free time to experiment more with the GPX-4500. From what I've seen so far, I'm really impressed. Thanks for your comments, I just try to do all the right things. ;)

Talk with you all later,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob, looks like a fun day. Hard to believe that many nuggets were still in that patch, but I guess between the new detectors and new coils it was bound to turn loose of a few more. Cangrats to you and Leverite and to Diana & Diane. Later...Jim P.

• Admin

Hello Jim,

Yep, the patch continues to produce more nuggets with the newer detectors. Many of the nuggets I'm finding now are surrounded by ironstones! :( The GP3500 and GPX-4000 even in the Sensitive/Smooth mode struggled to find these ones. The GPX-4500 really handles the Bradshaw Ironstones better than any prior detector. I have a bunch of other ironstone patches to revisit. :D

P.S. Picked out 5 more from that patch today. The total is now over 100 gold nuggets from that spot. I'm sure if someone hunted very slowly and gridded the entire patch there would be another 15-20 nuggets to be found.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison