Specimen Hunt

Heres mine this is what was inside, it was great to meet you chuck and them hard workin boys or yours. thanks for welcoming me onto your place thems some neat diggins, good luck with finding a whole lot more.

Sad part is I had it on Sunday and now I cant find it, my girl friend cleaned my room and I think it got misplaced somewhere, it'll come back.....

It's an awesome site to see the way them young men cleared out a few spots fully over grown in just a few hours.

I had a guy watching me do my thing the other day i was painting some display cases for him and doing it fast because we only had a few hours to get them done before a show and he just watched as I did my magic ( props for a magic show is what I was painting ). Its fun to just watch guys working there tails off and seeing what they get done in a short span of time .

I'm real glad i got the opportunity to go up there , its hard hard work digging a tailing pile and working them i got a nice big ol blister on my soft painting hands :blush: and a achy back for a good 2 days but that little piece I got made it all worth while , NOW if I can just find the darn thing I know it wants back to mother earth and thats right where it may have ended up :angry2: