My Heart DR. SAYS

Well went to Fresburg to see my heart DR. today, he said and I quote: You will have an Irregular heart beat for awhile, it will take 6-8 weeks for my heart to get back to what it was, they bruesed me quite a bit, But after showing him some gold nugget pictures{he watches the travel channel } he said IF! AND I MEAN IF I take it slow and easy. I could ease back into detecting starting SAT. Hurah! for me. Now Just someone to go with. He also said no detecting alone. Grubstake

My heart DR. has a big group that works with him, he is married to a former MIS Calif. and has a big horse ranch, where he raise's Arabian horse's. But he has been my DR for 12 years now and is very interested in my detecting, I always give him my Lost treasures, and ICMJ's to read when I go down, he's wanting to get a gold detector. Rob may have a new custermer, when he gets back. DR. Said how much for one of the 4500's I told him around $5000.00 He said wow! I told him they don't eat hay or oats, require grooming, or shoeing, or caretakes to ride and train them. He just laughed. I also told him it was cheap, my surgery, was, three stent, a helicopter ride, three days in the hospital, follow up care, Price for the package so far? $287,000.00 Makes that 4500 look like chump change. Grubstake

Hi Grubstake

It's good to hear you can get back to detecting but don't ever go it alone.I seen this kid I knew had painted his truck with a brush and it look good until you got up to it.It was then you could see the brush marks on it.

You take care!

Chuck

Just think what the total is for keeping my butt alive, I had two helicopter rides and 6 operations. The first time I spent 10 days in intencive care, which is not cheap. I'm at my spending limit for my insurance, so next time I get recycled. :blush::blush: Grubstake

I'm like a cat, I got 9 lives, besides, I'm not going until I get good and ready to go!I have some things I want to see first. #1 the united nations disbanded and kicked out of New york, #2 I want to see all the farmers charge the arabs the same price for a bushel of wheat, that we pay for oil! #3 I want to see the United States give its people the same respect it gives all the other nations, that vote agaist us. #4 I want to see all the corupt officials put in jail, not just a slap on the wrist. #5 I want to see America, start making things again, instead of farming everything out to other countries. #6 I want everyone to be paid a living wage, real cost of living, not percived by the politicans. And fianally #7 I want everyone that votes for war, to also vote on re-instatuing the draft, so! There kids can have an opertunity to serve also. Thats why I'm not going anytime soon. Grubstake

• Admin

Hey Grubstake,

Make sure you do what the Doctor stated, "Take it very easy at first!" I know how you are, you're going to want to cover all those hills in a few short days. If you wear youself out too soon I won't be able to come up and detect with you. We will just have to sit at the Pizza Joint and talk about gold stories! :blush:

I will keep keep an eye out for the Doctor's call, if he decided to get into this hobby.

Talk with you later champ,

Rob Allison