ROB's two NEW GOLDSTALKER Coils should be in

I sent Rob a brand spankin' new 16 inch and 18 inch Gold Stalker coil Priority Mail yesterday. Hopefully he will get it tomorrow and maybe get out on the weekend to give us an early report.

BCOT!

Doc

P.S. Where's your Coiltek story?

• Admin

Hey Doc,

I haven't received them yet, but expect them to arrive later today (Saturday). If they do, I might make a late afternoon/early evening run out to test them. If not, for sure early tomorrow morning. I have few places in mind.

Thanks for sending them. I'm excited to try them out on some older nugget patches that have some deeper gravels and bigger gold nuggets.

P.S. Do you know what the sale prices are going to be on these new coils?

Will post more later,

Rob Allison

Hey Rob,

Just in case I win one of those coils, I'd hate to discover you were out there getting skunk on it. I know you could probably find gold in my tomato garden, but choose your spot carefully and break it in proper. Also, don't let Leverite get his grubby little hands all over it.

Stephen

The coils Rob got are his to keep. The coils that are the prizes will be brand new, never skunked coils, never used coils.

Doc

Hey Rob,

Just in case I win one of those coils, I'd hate to discover you were out there getting skunk on it. I know you could probably find gold in my tomato garden, but choose your spot carefully and break it in proper. Also, don't let Leverite get his grubby little hands all over it.

Stephen

• Admin

Hey Doc,

Well Dawn and I done a bunch of running around today, but later came home to see the coils have arrived. Man, talk about a great design and freaking lightweight! Without a doubt these coils will be top sellers within no time flat. A friend seen them tonight and wanted to buy one. I told him I haven't even had a chance to use them, let alone him wanting to buy them. :unsure: This friend really isnt partial to any one manufacture, so he has used them all, even the super light series and was very impressed when he seen the new Round Goldstalkers.

Will be out tomorrow snooping around with the new coils. Hope to have a good report and a few gold nuggets to boot.

Take care,

Rob Allison