Arctic Cat

Arctic Cat has two new big boys for 09.The first is the Prowler XTZ 1000 EFI side by side and inline two seater TRV 1000 EFI Cruiser.The Cruiser has a cargo box like you see on a lot of motorcycles with a back rest.

I had a 300 4x4 that they don't make anymore and it would take me any place I wanted to go.I'm one that says bigger may not be all it's cut out to be.At one time you were talking about a 1000.00 dollars a wheel but like a lot of things that's history.

They do have a new 150cc 2x4 auto they say for teen's not for the big kids like me.

Chuck Anders

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

I would be too scared with those big old beasts! My Polaris 500 EFI has enough torque and power to flip my 230lb butt right off it. I could only imagine the power and torque those bad boys have. I'm sure they would be fun to ride though .... :wacko:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello Chuck Rob and all...I agree Rob that those 500 Polaris' do have the Power...I guess the market is out for the Young people thinking more power is what they need....I know the added weight of these bigger Machines seem like more of a Danger than the smaller ones....I have the old 02 Polaris to just get me out and toole around...No trick riding or Mud Boggin here...I am old and it takes longer to heal...It has never failed to get me where I wanted to go....On some of the ATV sites they are always talking More Chrome and Power and the latest doo-dads...Then they wonder how to get the Scratches out of their Plastic....lol the nature of the Beast. jet521 aka Jerry