• Admin

Hey Grubstake and Everyone,

I've been very busy at work, school and the business, but most sadly a friend and co-worker got killed Tuesday. I worked with this guy a bunch and learned a lot from him. He was killed by 500KV lines entering into a major power plant in Arizona. He will be missed by thousands, as he touched many people's heart. I just can't grasp he is really gone. -_- Today was the viewing and services.

P.S. Grubstake, Dawn and I "Thank" you greatly for the Baby gifts. I will give you a call.

Take care all,

Rob Allison

Thank GOD it was not you ROb, but I'm really sorry about you losing a friend. I lost one recently, but no due to death. I had a funny feeling, something was going on, with your work. I don't know why. just a feeling. Glad You all got the baby stuff. Take care. Grubstake

Hi! Gaine, what you missed was Rob is going to be DADDY ROB, a little girl in a few months. Wife and I sent Dawnie and him some baby outfits. My wife goes to every baby shower in her church, but Dawnie and Rob live too far away. Soo. we sent them some stuff. By the time she is old enough to detect, I figure the Minelab 10,000 should be out. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Grubstake

Rob I hate to hear about you loss of a friend and coworker. I worked of oilrigs for many years and understand hazardous occupations and job injuries that take a coworkers life or cause mafor disabilities. I have always said that I didn't believe in accidents and that they were always mechanical failure or human error but it dosn't make the loss any easier. On the brighter side gongratulations to you and Dawnie as I had missed the Baby news. Take care and stay safe on and off the job. Slim.