6 inch Snipers on the way to Rob

The 6 inch Coiltek GoldStalker Sniper coil came in today from Australia. First thing I did was rip open a box and pack Rob's order up. I took it to the Post Office tonight Priority Mail so he should have them by Friday.

Can't wait to hear the reports!

BCOT!

Doc

That's great, Doc...I can't wait to get mine from Rob....I've got a couple patches that only have produced larger nuggets and there's just gotta be some dinks there...I'll give all a good report....Rob, shoot it to me as soon as they come in (I'll paypal payment right away)...Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hey Guys,

One of Doc's packages arrived today, but the coils didn't. I should have them tomorrow and will get them out ASAP. I pretty much have them all sold besides maybe one or two. If you want one of the first ones, shoot me over an email or call me directly at 623-362-1459.

The first batch will sell for $179.99, then the price will go to the original selling price of $199.99.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob can sell them for whatever he chooses to sell them for but I had to adjust the price to $210, based on the exchange rate and what the shipping costs were.

So you better snap up any he has at the $179 price.

Thanks!

Doc

Hey Guys,

One of Doc's packages arrived today, but the coils didn't. I should have them tomorrow and will get them out ASAP. I pretty much have them all sold besides maybe one or two. If you want one of the first ones, shoot me over an email or call me directly at 623-362-1459.

The first batch will sell for $179.99, then the price will go to the original selling price of $199.99.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Yo, Mike, Rob & all....I'm pretty excited about the potential for this coil...When I got the little Nuggetfinder 9x5 I started finding a buttload of little dinks in areas I'd hit hard...I anticipate I will go back in and nail some little sneaky hiders with this coit too...I got to see it up on Rich Hill at the last 24K push and liked what I saw...Will give a straight up report soon as I get out in the Vultures with it.......Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

I got my new 6" Sniper today. I can't believe that it got here so fast because I just finalized my order with Rob late Tuesday evening. I can't wait to get out with it and give it a try. It feels like it weighs nothing. Thanks for getting it out so fast Rob. Take care.

Cheers,

matt

• Admin

Hey Uncle Ron,

I know when I was testing the coil in the Bradshaw's, it was more sensitive then the Coiltek Joey 9x5 Mono. We all know the Joey can find very small gold, so this new Goldstalker 6-inch Round will be a real winner when it comes to small gold.

Hope to hear some reports soon.

Rob Allison