New Patch

Well Luckylundy and I have been searching for a new spot. Last week we detected pretty hard in our patch to no avail. So after walking and swinging and walking somemore we hit another patch. The gold is very similar looking as it is river worn but much deeper. One really nice thing is that there is barley any junk almost every target today was gold, my pouch was pretty empty compared to most days. Lucky did well with two nuggets weighing in at 2.1dwt and cashed in with 4 nuggets with a total of 6.1dwt. 8.2dwt for the days total. I hope to see some post of more gold on the site tis the season. Good luck to all you guys out in the field.

The days total

102_0179.jpg

Here are mine. Hey Rick I didn't get a picture of your bigger nugget today that looked like a eagle get a close up of that one.

102_0180.jpg

Nuggetslayer and LuckyLundy,

Good job guys. It was a beautiful day up here in Norcal. Nice looking gold nuggets! No trash is always a bonus. Damn near a half ounce for the day. Nuggetslayer you are right when you say why upgrade when you are finding gold nuggets like that with an "old" machine. LuckyLundy, your gold nuggets look different than the others. Were you guys close in proximity? Way to go and pound that patch! :spank: Take care and have a good new year!

Cheers,

matt

Nuggetslayer's kids aren't old enough to fix his camera with the correct date! Mine are, so I'm more tech savvy!!! Today (Sunday) Nuggetslayer is playing Golf and I'm heading out to the little drainage with my 16" Goldstalker to cover more dirt. Matt, I was working high on the sides as you can tell, more character to the gold. If I have any luck today, I'll piggyback a photo under this title.

LuckyLundy