COILTEK GOLDSTALKER 6-INCH ROUND'S BACK IN STOCK

• Admin

Hey All,

I know a handful of guys were still wanting the new Coiltek Goldstalker 6-inch Round Searchcoils, but they were out of stock when you contacted me. I just got another batch in, but they are half gone already. If you're still wanting one, call me ASAP to get one of the last one from this recent batch I received. Doc stated there is another small batch coming, but after that it might be awhile before we see them again. Coiltek can't keep up with the demand of these new Coiltek Goldstalker series! Trev needs to push double and triple shifts over there at the manufacture.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Rob,

I recently made it out to one of my spots to give the new “Sniper 6†Goldstalker mono a try. The second target that I dug was a ½ dwt. gold nugget! It looks like it came straight out of a box of corn flakes. I was working a spot down in the gut of a dry seasonal creek that is loaded with trash. The area above the creek has given up quite a few gold nuggets so there had to be a few in the creek. Detecting this spot once a few weeks ago, I gave up after a short time because it is hard to move the larger coils without getting an overloading target. That gold nugget was in a crevice in the bedrock immediately after a large vertical drop (small waterfall) in the flowline. It gave that sweet sound that I love to hear. I was surprised to snag one that quick and figured it might turn out to be a big day, but only one more made it to daylight. The total weight for both gold nuggets was .6 dwt. The small size of this coil made it easy to get between the booming trash targets, but I ended up digging every target so if there were more gold nuggets in that stretch of creek, they would be mine. The area that I worked was only about 20 feet long and there were several bullets and bits of wire. At the end of the day my poke had a couple of nuggets and my pocket was full of trash. Take care.

Cheers,

matt

Hey Rob,

I recently made it out to one of my spots to give the new “Sniper 6†Goldstalker mono a try. The second target that I dug was a ½ dwt. gold nugget! It looks like it came straight out of a box of corn flakes. I was working a spot down in the gut of a dry seasonal creek that is loaded with trash. The area above the creek has given up quite a few gold nuggets so there had to be a few in the creek. Detecting this spot once a few weeks ago, I gave up after a short time because it is hard to move the larger coils without getting an overloading target. That gold nugget was in a crevice in the bedrock immediately after a large vertical drop (small waterfall) in the flowline. It gave that sweet sound that I love to hear. I was surprised to snag one that quick and figured it might turn out to be a big day, but only one more made it to daylight. The total weight for both gold nuggets was .6 dwt. The small size of this coil made it easy to get between the booming trash targets, but I ended up digging every target so if there were more gold nuggets in that stretch of creek, they would be mine. The area that I worked was only about 20 feet long and there were several bullets and bits of wire. At the end of the day my poke had a couple of nuggets and my pocket was full of trash. Take care.

Cheers,

matt

Well done Matt, those little coils are great in the trash, I was able to sort through the rubbish targets with mine and dig out a nugget. I had been over the same area so many times before with a big coil and given up it was too hard to work. The area was littered on the surface with little pieces of iron. bullet shells, lead etc . With that coil I was able to listen out for the softer deeper target in amongst the junk.The nugget was down about 8 inches. weighs .9grms. bye for now Neilo

Hey Rob,

Cheers,

matt

Well done Matt, those little coils are great in the trash, I was able to sort through the rubbish targets with mine and dig out a nugget. I had been over the same area so many times before with a big coil and given up it was too hard to work. The area was littered on the surface with little pieces of iron. bullet shells, lead etc . With that coil I was able to listen out for the softer deeper target in amongst the junk.The nugget was down about 8 inches. weighs .9grms. bye for now Neilono.jpg