Why electricians are so expensive

This may be an answer!

This comes to us from Tucson Electric. Look for any opening in breaker boxes

as they are likely to house something we do not want to come in contact with.

The pictures show what one of our lineman came across the

other day while checking a meter. The critter had climbed

up through the knockout hole and was after a mouse.

Needless to say, neither he or the mouse made it.

snake1.bmp

snake4.bmp

snake2.bmp

snake3.bmp

Cool Pics. I had a similar experience a few years back when I worked for a Well company installing and repairing the pumps and control systems. A rattler had worked its way into an Old well pump controller box <couple Capacitors and a relay> and was not noticed until I came to repair it some time later. Rotting Rattlers do not smell very nice at all.

It would seem that he just got stuck and starved to death, no signs of electrocution.

Nathan.

Cool pic! Did the rattler get zapped or just suffocated?

Not a rattler at all, just a nice harmless bull snake that is no longer with us. Shame too. Probably one of those rarely seen 25 footers we hear so much about. I once saw one crossing and blocking the road I was on and had to use the winch to move him out of the way so I could get past. They probably get bigger in Texas though. :rolleyes:

Yea they do get bigger here in Texas. When I was working in the oil patch back in the 80's in between Corpus Christi and San Antone, I came across one crossing the kalichie road in front of me! I had to wait an hour for the tail to finally go by! And it was so big around that my CJ jeep couldn't roll over it!

I would have backed out and gone around, but it's mother was crossing behind me!

IT WAS JUST A BABY!

ROFL

Karl