PHOENIX GPAA GOLD SHOW FEB. 14TH & 15TH

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know we (Rob's Detector Sales & Reps.) will be setting up at the Phoenix GPAA Gold & Treasure Show next month. The dates are February 14th and 15th (Saturday and Sunday). We will have a large booth display once again with all the Minelab Metal Detectors, New Coiltek Goldstalker coils/Accessories and tons of electronic prospecting supplies. I will also have a good display of gold nuggets/specimens that should be worth the drive down.

Like always we will be there to answer any questions you might have along with giving you the best advice on metal detectors and equipment. Myself and Rob's Detector Sales Reps. have a total of over 100 years worth of prospecting experience.

Location: Arizona State Fairgrounds, 1826 W. McDowell Road. Phoenix, Arizona.

Hours: Saturday 10am - 5pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm

Adults $5.00, Kids under 12 are FREE.

Hope to see you there,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob -

Glad to hear you'll be there. I am looking forward to saying "hello".

The ICMJ Prospecting and Mining Journal will also be there giving away free magazines, and I'll be in the booth.

I'm sure I'll enjoy chatting with everyone while I am down there. with gold roaring up to just under $900 per ounce right now, it should be a great show.

Chris

• Admin

Hello All,

I'm hoping with the bad economy the show will still be good. I will have a full display of all the products that I carry. I will also bring some Super Magnets to the show for you Bob. ;)

Last year with three Reps. helping me out I couldn't even get to all the customers that had questions for me. Last year the first 3-4 hours was non-stop business and questions about the various metal detectors and products. Please be patient if you see me chatting with another customer. I will do my best to make sure I can get to everyone.

As far as directions, if you're coming from Wickenburg it's best to take State 60 (Grand Ave.) all the way down to 19th ave. The Fairgrounds are on the NE corner of 19th ave. and McDowell Road.

Hope to see you all there,

Rob Allison

Hey Nathan

If you make the show just look for a face only a mother could love and that will be me.Being you live in AZ. you may have step over more gold nuggets than I have found.I was thinking about putting myself up for adoption to someone in AZ. so I wouldn't have to drive so far to go nugget hunting.Now don't say that I'm not adoptable.

A Real Prospector is anybody that is out there looking for gold but you turn miner when you find it and start digging it out of the ground.

We have two great things to make one weekend after another.The first is GPAA Gold Show and then Chris G. outing above Stanton the next weekend.

I hope everybody can make both.

Chuck Anders