Trevor from Coiltek Manufacturing scores BIG in U.S.

Hey Jennifer

Your last name may say your tough 007 but your going to have to be one strong girl to carry that battery.

Have you had any luck hunting on your claims for nuggets yet?I was just thinking you still may be up to your armpits in snow,it's just living in Texas you don't think about that.

Best to you when you can start working on your gold claims.

Chuck Anders

Rob

I'm sure this question has been ask are they are thinking it and what is the price of this new coil going to be??

Hi Ridge... nope, haven't been to the claims yet, been too busy buying them and buying toys... just today picked up some new picks.. SMOKING hot deal at a wholesale mining supply company..... may go to the claims this weekend... have to solder a jack onto a spare speaker I have... ain't no way that I'm wearing headphones in Cougar and Bear country...

What can we do when a coil needs repair? Not warranty, Doc takes care of that. But cables break, plastic cracks, tabs break off, strange sounds are heard. There must be some way to contract with an American repair facility who can service all these things of yours. It's just not worth the expense to ship it all the way back to Oz, not to mention the time factor.

Hi Digger Bob

This may sound like a stupid suggestion but if I had a fiberglass or plastic coil that had a break or fracture in the fiberglass or plastic, I'd take it to either a auto body shop or a marine repair facility. Both have all the supplies to fix both fiberglass and plastic welding and they'd do it cheap... just my thought for the day.

:rolleyes:

Hey Jennifer

There is a way to fix the problem with the Cougar's and Bear's.The thing you need to do is take people you know you can out run and hope they last before the prospecting season is over with.

Putting aside the jokes,you don't ever go it alone.A good single ear headphone would be best for country like what your talking about and packing something to take down what may come your way.

If you will keep us inform on how it's going on your claims.I've been through your country up there and everywhere I looked I seen Bear's plus I remember when they looked back at me I think all they could see was something to eat.

Take Care!

Chuck Anders

Hey Jennifer

There is a way to fix the problem with the Cougar's and Bear's.The thing you need to do is take people you know you can out run and hope they last before the prospecting season is over with.

Putting aside the jokes,you don't ever go it alone.A good single ear headphone would be best for country like what your talking about and packing something to take down what may come your way.

If you will keep us inform on how it's going on your claims.I've been through your country up there and everywhere I looked I seen Bear's plus I remember when they looked back at me I think all they could see was something to eat.

Take Care!

Chuck Anders

One person said take a dog with a bear bell on is collar to chase away the bears... when the guy I bought one of the claims from said they had cougars and I should bring a dog I said "oh to make noise to chase the cougars away like it does the bears?"... he said, no.. bears will run from the dogs and dog bell noise but you want a dog for cougars cus cougars stalk you and the dog acts as bait and the cougar will get the dog first so you have time to escape...

SCREW that.. I'm not taking my best friend with me as a sacrifice.... I spent the last three days travelling to all the animal shelters in the area and adopting new 'pet' dogs.... you should have seen the look on the ladies face at the pet store where they have the dog collar engraving machine... she looked at me really weird when I asked for 25 dog collars all with the name "Bic" on them..

get it? Bic.... disposable..... :)

kidding.. don't send the SPCA (or for my Aussie mates, RSPCA) after me....

Jen

Jennifer

You a hoot girl I like the "Bic" part but the guy is right.Your house cat is the same way ,it will come to any noise being they all belong to the cat family that cougar will do the same.

When I called you a hoot I'm just saying your funny.

Take Care Jen and may the next time we hear from you,you have a good gold story to tell.

Chuck Anders

Jennifer

You a hoot girl I like the "Bic" part but the guy is right.Your house cat is the same way ,it will come to any noise being they all belong to the cat family that cougar will do the same.

When I called you a hoot I'm just saying your funny.

Take Care Jen and may the next time we hear from you,you have a good gold story to tell.

Chuck Anders

Anyone know where I can buy Catnip in bulk to lay around the perimeter?..... hmmm maybe that may be the wrong idea actually, the last thing I need is a Cougar with the munchies stalking my ass. :spank:

Jen ,

Just get a hat with eyeball decals all the way around, a lion won't attack anything thats looking at it : )

nvchris

I'm not concerned with Lion's, I'm in BC, not Zimbabwe... heheh, I'm concerned with Cougars... and they find eyeballs quite tasty. :)

Now Jen I don't know if this will work on cougar's but you can try it.This is used to catch Polar Bear's and what you do is cut a round hole in the ice,then you put green pea's all around the hole and when the bear comes up to take a pea you kick him in the ice hole.

Friends like me who needs enemies.

Chuck Anders

Anyone know where I can buy Catnip in bulk to lay around the perimeter?..... hmmm maybe that may be the wrong idea actually, the last thing I need is a Cougar with the munches stalking my ass. :spank:

Yes Jen,

Of course that's what you need, a really frisky cougar. One that will play with you and toss you in the air and tear your arms off one at a time and play with them, instead of just killing you quickly and getting it over with. It's the blond hair isn't it? :blink: Sometimes things just jump out of your mouth and you didn't even know you posted it on the forum. :wacko:

I'm just pulling your chain.

BCOT!

Doc

Now Jen I don't know if this will work on cougar's but you can try it.This is used to catch Polar Bear's and what you do is cut a round hole in the ice,then you put green pea's all around the hole and when the bear comes up to take a pea you kick him in the ice hole.

Friends like me who needs enemies.

Chuck Anders

I heard the same suggestion but digging a hole in the ground and putting in the ashes from your camp fire and when he comes up to take a pea, you kick him in the ash hole.

:)

Yes Jen,

Of course that's what you need, a really frisky cougar. One that will play with you and toss you in the air and tear your arms off one at a time and play with them, instead of just killing you quickly and getting it over with. It's the blond hair isn't it? :blink: Sometimes things just jump out of your mouth and you didn't even know you posted it on the forum. :wacko:

I'm just pulling your chain.

BCOT!

Doc

I'm use to dodging Cougars, I live in the Gay/Lesbian part of Vancouver and Cougars are all over the place.. and trust me.. catnip doesn't work. :)

Jen get a really big gun and a two legged partner named BIC

That way you can shoot the partner in the leg and you won't have to worry about them out running you!

Works for bears also!

And remember to tell your parnter to play dead..............at least for the brown bears! lol

rgds

Scorpion