Why stop with a 5500

Hey if we are all going to hallucinate about a new Minelab Machine, I say THINK BIG!

This is a HOAX photo, I manipulated it. Please don't call me askling if the 8500 is ready to ship yet. Jennifer's PHONEY 5500 photo has caused enough of those calls already.

I'm serious. The picture is already circulating, I got a copy of it in my email today from another Minelab dealer who does not follow this forum asking me if I knew when we would be getting the new GPX5500.

Doc

Hey if we are all going to hallucinate about a new Minelab Machine, I say THINK BIG!

This is a HOAX photo, I manipulated it. Please don't call me askling if the 8500 is ready to ship yet. Jennifer's PHONEY 5500 photo has caused enough of those calls already.

I'm serious. The picture is already circulating, I got a copy of it in my email today from another Minelab dealer who does not follow this forum asking me if I knew when we would be getting the new GPX5500.

Doc

OH MY GOSH... a friend sent me this link.... how much are they Doc, can I order one yet?

I could just fall over laughing. Jen, you are a Gem!

Doc, just rack up those orders. I think a good deposit is in order, with delivery strictly dependent on availability. And of course the name might change so we need a disclaimer for that!

I'm going to sit out the next few generations and wait for the GPX-10000. That machine must not only find the nugget but transport it directly to my nugget pouch. Why does it seem to get harder to dig two foot holes as the years go by? Must be the ground is getting harder.

Steve Herschbach