Doug,

WTG! I'll tell you them nuggets love company. Give that general area a good working out!

LuckyLundy

Lucky, Its the same area that I found all those pickers last year. When you get the skunk, you have to go where you know there's gold. You know what I mean. Find that big one, it's out there. Doug

Nice nugget Doug. Glad to hear someone is still putting some time in down there. I gave up on Greaterville a year ago after someone staked most of the ground and the FS closed off one of the claims. That wouldn't have stopped me but I was coming up out of a wash one day with a 1/2 ounce piece and a couple smaller ones in my pocket and there was a forest ranger waiting for me. He told me not to be beeping on FS land or 50 50 land. That leaves only a couple claims to work and they have been beat to death. I don't want to lose a $5,000 machine to smokey the bear. Its to bad because there is still lots of big gold down there but not worth the price so the 4500 has been in the closet since then. Think I'll get rid of it and get a new relic machine. Maybe I can at least hunt something somewhere.

Happy hunting. AL.C

• Admin

Hello Doug,

Congrats on your Greaterville nugget. Sorry to hear the Weaver claims didn't pan out. I talked with a couple of guys this weekend that found a few small ones over there lately, but you have to kind of know where to hunt (old isolated patches).

Wish we could have hooked up, but looking forward to heading down your way soon.

Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

Rob Allison

Hello Doug,

Congrats on your Greaterville nugget. Sorry to hear the Weaver claims didn't pan out. I talked with a couple of guys this weekend that found a few small ones over there lately, but you have to kind of know where to hunt (old isolated patches).

Wish we could have hooked up, but looking forward to heading down your way soon.

Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

Rob Allison

Thanks Rob. I went north for Thanksgiving, and just returned home. When you get a chance and have a free day , give me a buzz. Doug