NOTICE! From Grubstake

Hi! Jim, heres some of the stuff I found on the beach in Monterey in one day back in the 90's when the storms were cutting the beaches, 32 rings in the picture, 5 had diamonds in them. Grubstake

Got almost a $100.00 in coins also that day, when the beaches cut they are really good, that day it cut the beach all the way to bedrock. You really could do good even without a detector.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My oldest coin todate and gold to boot. A 1811 20 FRANC french coin it says Napoleon Emperure. And of course Woody Woodworths famus Elpaso Camel nugget and the small one was from hunters Valley, and the five oz smooth one came from Coarse Gold Creek. Grubstake

Grubstake... you are now posting photos and texting information of the jewelry and coins that you found beach hunting...this is Treasure magazine material!... If a TR magazine will publish a few of Treasure Hunting R experiencies... i.e. relic finds, coin finds, beach finds (and the also will accept prospecting finds), this will help pay for your internet...

Jim, over the years all these pictures have been published in different magazines, i'e. ICMJ. W&E and Tesoros publication. + a few others that don't even exist anymore. along with the stories. I need to find new stuff so I can write about it. Grin!rolleyes.gif Grubstake