Christmas is right around the corner (Save Money)

• Admin

Hello All,

Christmas is right around the corner, so I decided to run a special to the end of the year. Purchase any item from Rob's Detector Sales and you will receive FREE Shipping, Handling, Insurance and a $25.00 Gift Certificate for your next purchase with us. That is a minimum of a $30+ savings.

Give us a call at 623-362-1459 if you have questions or would like to place an order.

Thanks,

Rob Allison

Please don't foregt Rob still has the amazing COILTEK special on. Buy an 18 inch round GoldStalker round mono, or a 16m GoldStalker and receive the 6 inch GoldStalker mono coil, a $210 value absolutely FREE! You will not believe how these new coils perform.

Doc

• Admin

Hello Digdeep,

I thought I answered our PM, but I might have forgotten ... :spank: At this time I don't, but I have a good friend that owns a T-shirt shop that is currently looking to lay some images and designs out for my business for the 2010 season. I'm looking at doing hats & T-shirts (short and long sleeved) to start. Will get you one once I have them done.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

I jumped too fast when I saw this deal. I have been wanting "Follow the Drywashers" for awhile. I went to your website and purchased it with credit card and realised I didn't get the no shipping. Then I went back and saw that you said to call.... woops. Anything I can do? I'd like the gift card for sure .. that almost pays for my book and I have a few other things in mind for when I get a little extra money again.