Testing a New Coiltek Goldstalker in the Field

• Admin

Hello All,

I've been testing a new Coiltek Goldstalker coil recently. I think this new coil will be one of Coiltek top selling coils in the near future. I've been waiting for this coil for some time, so I'm very excited to test it and have some friends give it a run. I will post more information about the size and style of this coil in the near future. In the meantime I will be out banging some old patches with some friends using these news coils.

They will be available for all the Minelab PI's from the SD2000 thru the GPX-4500. If I make the Phoenix GPAA Show next weekend I promise to have one on display.

Will post some new nuggets and more information about the coil in the very near future. ;)

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob

I'm glad to hear that Coiltek is sending you new coils to be tested by someone we all know is a true nugget hunter and we can trust on what is said about them.I pickup on your words that you said about size and style.I'm looking forward to more on the new Goldstalker coil by Coiltek.

For anyone out there with a White's TDI and wanting to know if Coiltek coils will work on it well it will.The Minelab coils will also work great too.The odd part is the TDI coils won't work on a Minelab.The TDI coils or a mono coil but my understanding is a DD coil will work also.

Hope to hear and see more soon on this new coil by Coiltek.

Thanks Rob.

Chuck Anders

Hi Rob and Chuck

Just to add to what Chuck has said, I ran a Goldstalker 18.5

on a TDI and it ran smooth and quiet, quite a surprise for a

coil that size and the area(by a freeway). Looking forward to

the results of your testing Rob.

Regards

Herb

• Admin

Hello All,

Due to the rains we were unable to make it to some of the old patches I wanted to get to, so we resorted to another area where we were able to use the new Coiltek coils. Over the course of the day we ended up finding a bit over 13 Dwt's with the new coils. I think this coil is going to be an all time favorite once its available for purchase. All I can tell you now is it's very lightweight, very quiet, gets great depth for the size and very sensitive to small gold nuggets.

Here are the nuggets we located with the GPX-4500's and the new test size coils. Biggest is a bit over 3 Dwt's in size.

Will post more about the coil and finds in the near future.

Rob Allison

Matt as far as I know Coiltek has not released the Goldstalker series elliptical DD. the last DD release was the round PRO ELITE other than the Platypus. Im looking forward to it. I have always been a big elliptical coil fan. I think depth verses size in rocky or brushy areas their the best and usually lighter but if your hunting wide open areas, then the rounds will go a little deeper and cover more area faster. AzNuggetBob

• Admin

Hello All,

Last year Trev, Doc, Goldstudmuffin Twins and I conducted a hunt in Western Arizona. Many of these washes were very mineralized, some too mineralized for Mono coils. Trev brought down several Goldstalker DD's and we tested them. The first day Trev used the 18.5-inch elliptical and found a nugget almost two ounces in size in a very nasty, mineralized side gulch.

I still have one of these DD's, but haven't been exploring much lately to use it.

The DD's haven't been released "yet."

A batch of Goldstalker's are now in Sudan. It won't be long until majority of those Sudan nuggethunters are using Coiltek! Customers from Dubia and Sudan are now calling and asking about them. They like the color also cause it matches the sand, white coils stand out too easy.

Take care,

Rob Allison