Theres like 50 GPX4500's on ebay for $1700 scam????

There are over twenty postings of this guy jjmilitarycertificates is the seller, bids starting at $99.99 dollars , less than 24 hours left on the bids and the classic, BUY NOW $1700 dollars...I have already contacted Ebay...Guido

The other possibility is that these are the phony chinese knock offs that are VLFs and really dont work, but look like an ML.

I'd be very careful about buying a detector from some unknown guy on ebay at a price that seems too good to be true.

Chris

Well as you can see, not one of those detectors is there today. I guess Ebay made him take them off. Grubstake

Man that's great, the email I sent to Ebay said they would investigate the postings within 72hrs, I was hoping that was just a computer generic response. Now everyone can see why corrupted sellers have a 24 hrs time limit on there items and for a low price/email me/ is asking for trouble if they buy such GOOD DEALS. Some people can be so low is disgusting. Guido

That guy did the same thing about a month ago. He hijacked a top sellers account, had 4500s for the same price , $1700.00 . He got reported and the ad was pulled quickly. I doubt that there were any detectors, fake or genuine .----Bob

• Admin

Hello All,

I recommend anyone looking for a GPX-4500 to go with a local or Internet dealer. Purchasing off of Ebay can be risky, especially if it's under the normal selling price of $4,495.00.

Anyone looking for one should give me a call. They detectors are now coming in much faster now with very little wait. I also offer one of the best bundle packages, field instructions and shipping/insurance included for free.

Take care,

Rob Allison