Are you looking for a Great Way to find Gold Areas?

Your CD was not on the eBay page (unless I'm blind)....

I put up a FREE example page of the best way to find detailed maps of places to look for gold, enjoy, You wont run out of spots to explore thats for sure!

YOU MAY HAVE TO LEFT CLICK ON EACH MAP WITH YOUR MOUSE SO EACH MAP PICTURE EXPANDS! This Example Map Page will self destruct very soon!

Do Not save these maps or go hunt for gold at any of these locations, haha! Make sure to scroll down to the bottom of page!

http://home.pacbell....CDEXAMPLES.html

First off these maps I put up are just a tiny representation of mine locations and detail available in all states if you know how to do it.

Wow some of you guys are really something else, hope I never run into you out in the gold fields while I am bending over to pick up a nugget.

May very well be some of the spots are off limits, but this could be one more tool to add to the reference library.... I getting one! Price will not kill me if it is nothing and if it leads to just one nugget I will be a happy camper.....

Your promoting claim jumping and trespassing. I am familiar with 5 of your spots shown on the maps and all of them are off limits unless you can get permission from the claim owners or land owners. I don't want to accuse digger bob but you ratted him out for claim jumping. Giving clues as to areas gold can be found is fine but pinpointing and circling spots which are the property of others is wrong.

Map 14 Hmmm I always hear Quartzite had Placer gold, this area is real close to there, I bet this map would get me a good spot around there?

Wow some of you guys are really something else, hope I never run into you out in the gold fields while I am bending over to pick up a nugget.

There is nowhere around Quartzite that is not claimed, Indian Res or off limits that have gold to find worth the time.. Your maps are going to get people either in trouble or dismayed. ADIOS

Your promoting claim jumping and trespassing. I am familiar with 5 of your spots shown on the maps and all of them are off limits unless you can get permission from the claim owners or land owners. I don't want to accuse digger bob but you ratted him out for claim jumping. Giving clues as to areas gold can be found is fine but pinpointing and circling spots which are the property of others is wrong.

Um, I never went to any of the spots he may have claimed I did. I'm familiar with the Hornbrook area, having grown up in Yreka, but have never hunted there. I have been accused before of being places I've never been. It's one of the hazzards of having a relatively well known nick name. Anyone can claim they are "Digger Bob" if they are caught trespassing. I've even heard there was an arrest warrant out for me in Nevada for that exact same thing.

My only dealings with this guy were not good, so beware. Only once did I follow him and actually pay him to show me a "secret" spot. Only to find out later he was selling the same info to others. And there were huge, unfilled dig holes everywhere. I did not want to be associated with any of those who were hunting that area. One of those fellows is now dead, and I'm sure some of you know who I mean.

At any rate, don't drag my good name into any of this. I try very hard to keep it good.

Digger Bob

Understood Digger Bob. Sorry for accusing you of anything when all I was going off was the implication of Lonnys comment.

As for lonnys maps I don't have a problem with showing where gold has been found. I just think he could give a warning that some of the locations on his maps are off limits and it would be recommended that those using the maps should beware of this and check for themselves on where is open to prospect.

That pacth of ground I took you too, after we left eventually 10 more pounds plus of gold was taking out of there, you wanted too see where the Super Bowl nugget came from and I personally showed you where it came from and more. I would apologize if you where not up at the Hornbrook spot, this guy knows your face well, he said he looked right at you, any how good luck to you all!

Lonny

Well...this has become quite a flaming thread. I purchased this very reasonably priced set of research materials a week ago. Today I spent over an hour on the phone with Lonny, who graciously explained how to use the CD and how to find historic gold mines, placer and hydraulic areas using certain topo software. I thought I already knew how to do this, but I sure got an education today. It's unfortunate that most newer topo software is being purged of old mining info. There are only a couple older programs that hold the most detailed info, and I learned how to find it and use it today. A 1 hour personal phone tutorial for free? Can't beat that kind of tech support. I don't know about many of the personal complaints stated here, but I do know that Iam now way better prepared to get the most out of the best topo software "once" sold. Call me selfish, but Iam glad 95% of most prospectors don't know what I learned today. And yes, I know how to avoid actively claimed land, but now I have hundreds of new places in 4 states to potentially search for gold.

Thanks Lonny.

Yup, Joe great obsevations that have been made before regarding the purging of mapping info, nothing new and it is very real. However, what is being offered by Lonny is nothing different that has been done by ourselves. Any customer questions from our end, email or phone conversation, are nothing different than you described, so where does the point lay?

We have a "Beta" version of the same given to "someone" in 2008 (for testing only) of what Lonny has now put together for sale and offering to the public. We don't hide behind a screen name(s).

The same Beta mentioned was "decided" to NOT be relaesed on our part due to "confusion" that the public could use it in a manner NOT benificial to themselves. I'm Not trying to say our Beta design is beyond reproach but it was flawed, but one must think....."why didn't we release it for public consumption" as Lonny has. That side of the equasion is based based on trust and nothing more..... Good luck Lonny, I do do hope that continued research inspires the end to your means!

Gary

BTW, Ah, Joe..... six posts, great advertising! (just my 2cents)

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Just keep in mind with all research and claim programs/maps, that the information is more for research and information. You have to understand that many of the areas might be claimed up. The new Footprint DVD's that I'm selling help with finding open areas, but you still need to do your own research to make sure new claims haven't been placed.

Trying to find a program or map that is going to place an "X" on the map and say dig here or "here are open claims, file or prospect on me" will be hard to find.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

Yup, Joe great obsevations that have been made before regarding the purging of mapping info, nothing new and it is very real. However, what is being offered by Lonny is nothing different that has been done by ourselves. Any customer questions from our end, email or phone conversation, are nothing different than you described, so where does the point lay?

We have a "Beta" version of the same given to "someone" in 2008 (for testing only) of what Lonny has now put together for sale and offering to the public. We don't hide behind a screen name(s).

The same Beta mentioned was "decided" to NOT be relaesed on our part due to "confusion" that the public could use it in a manner NOT benificial to themselves. I'm Not trying to say our Beta design is beyond reproach but it was flawed, but one must think....."why didn't we release it for public consumption" as Lonny has. That side of the equasion is based based on trust and nothing more..... Good luck Lonny, I do do hope that continued research inspires the end to your means!

Gary

BTW, Ah, Joe..... six posts, great advertising! (just my 2cents)

Gary and guys,

I also bought the software from Lonny. Mine showed up yesterday and I got it installed last night. I will tell you what I got is not Beta version of anything. It is waypoints that he has spent the time to mark and share with the rest of us. Many he has visited himself and other marked due to location and gold found in surrounding areas. It works with the leading topo maps software like Nat Geo states topo. Nothing Beta about Nat Geo or waypoints used to mark out possible nugget hunting locations. Dahm straight you better cross reference with BLM and make sure the grounds are not currently claimed but any location software you will need to do that as Rob says. He is simply showing you how find the spots and gives you a starting point. Now let me say I simply saw this thread went to the ebay link and bid on the TDI coil cover with CD's included. I won for 10 bucks. I got my package 2 day later. can't beat that. I loaded the waypoint cd, checked out all the extra articles and maps he has given to OPEN public hunting grounds and looked at the cool pics of nuggets provided on the CD. I used the Nat Geo software that works with my Magellan GPS and I opened the waypoints that Lonny provided. Over 2000 of them. I put the coil cover on my coil and there you have. For $17.50 delivered I have a new skid plate and the cd's of info. It was a great deal if you ask me and I am very happy I did it. Not only that I did have a question when merging the overlay of waypoints and he replied right back and answered how to fix my issue. Guys can sit back and "GUESS" what is going on but I have mine it works great. You bet I could have probably sorted this out on my own but I just shaved many days and hours off the learning curve and wasted money buying programs until I found the one that worked like I wanted. I can search mines you will not be able to do that with the newer topos out there. I say thanks also Lonny glad I bought it.

Thanks Steve, it was nice talking too you, glad to be able to add to your gold hunting location skills! Okay I am official now a Beachcomber and not a Gold Nugget hunter.

My Gold Location CD offer is over, thanks to everyone who helped buy my gold hunting stuff! Sounds like those that took a chance to check out my gold location cd are glad they did! Thanks for giving me some positive feedback here!

Lonny

Lonny,

I missed this post, and it looks like I missed the boat for your offerings. If for what ever reason you have anything else you wanna sell, please let me know..

I've been workin real hard at this hobby for a while, and have been coming up short.. looks like your cd could have really been a big help to me.

Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you

Landon