Video on the Black Magic Recovery System

• Admin

Hello All,

I picked up this little black sand concentrator today and must say it's a "GEM!" Over all the years of dredging and drywashing I never seen anything like this. I've used all the Goldscrews, Blue Bowls, Mini Sluices, Recirc Systems ... ect, but never seen something like this.

Check out this Youtube video -

A friend is making these at his shop in Youngtown, AZ. I'm really impressed with the recovery so far.

Thought you might enjoy.

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I'm not selling the units, but can direct you to the guy that does build them. I believe the price for the entire unit is $120.00, which includes the sluice, 20 mess screen, pump, pump stand, hoeses, battery and some soap. The manufacture is Pro-Gold Prospecting, located in Youngtown, Arizona. You can contact Travis by phone, email or website. I don't have the info right off hand, but just do an internet search for "Pro-Gold Prospecting."

Just let him know you seen my video on my forum.

This unit is best used for just black sands. You don't want to run river material acrossed it and it's best if it's screen down to 20 mess or smaller for the best recovery.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Eldorado,

That is exactly what it looks like. Kind of reminds me of the "Grease Plates" to recover diamonds. Yes, very impressed on how it recovers gold, especially very fine gold that you can hardly see. The trick is to get the level and waterflow just right for perfect recovery.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Thanks for the information Rob. :)

Twenty mesh is probably the coarsest you'd want to get with this. It's pretty amazing it could catch that much fine gold when it's only screened to 20 mesh.

Here's what's posted on Travis' site for contact.

Pro-Gold Prospecting

PO Box 9303 Surprise, AZ 85374

11118 W Youngtown Ave Youngtown, AZ

800-617-5231 / 623-792-8254

email: progoldprospecting@cox.net

Probably worth a look-see if you run into a lot of black sand.

clay

MinerDiggins

Hey there Guys and Gals. Yep Rob let the Cat out of the Bag, this is an item that has been out for many years, but we have refined it quite a bit. the material we use is not anything that anyone has "ever" used it is a rubberized mat material. once it is wet it opens up super fine pores and allows the material to almost act like a fish scale. I have spent the last few months putting this thing together we have tested many diffrent types of material and found this stuff works better than anything we tried. Rob came in the store the a few weeks ago back and asked about fine gold recovery so I showed him the "BLACK MAGIC" at first he wasnt sure, he came back the other day and said he would give it a try. and well its nice to get an outside opinion before you advdertise it for yourself. we have made and sold about 50 of these units so far and are ramping up the orders already this morning. we are going to start another 50 today. I am also going to shoot a video today and ad it to our website as well as youtube.

Please feel free to call me anytime if you have questions. we are prepared to take orders and have about 20 built and ready to ship. Like Rob said the price on them is $120.00 I feel that is a very fair price for what you get.

phone number here is

800-617-5231

Pro-Gold Prospecting.

How is the gold taken off the mat? With a sucker bottle? - Terry

I have already purchased one of these from Travis. I got mine a few weeks ago. And I agree completely with Rob. Once you get the angle and flow of water set, you can just watch the gold almost stick to the mat. Great product!

Brian

Yes you use your sucker bottle to suck up the gold off the mat. Just like in the video rob made, the lighter material flows off the table and the gold plants itself on the mat. Now in Robs video I see he is using cons with alot of black sands from dredging he said. Now I dont have a dredge so the material I am running on it has black sand but also alot of other sands and little pebbles. And all that lighter material runs right off leaving the black sands and gold, the black sands follow soon after leaving only the gold.

I was thinking about purchasing a blue bowl, but once I saw one of Travis's "black magic" tables I wanted that instead. What I liked about it was you dont have to screen down as much as the blue bowl(from what I have been read and been told about the blue bowl).

Brian