Summertime is right around the corner

• Admin

Hello All,

Well Summer is just right around the corner and it's starting to really warm off here in the Southwest. Customer have been calling for many Summer Prospecting items, so I thought I would let you know what I have available.

Snake Gaitors (from Small to XXL Camo Color) - $62.00

Single External Speaker System (Slimline design) - $49.95

Dual External Speaker System (Slimline design) - $89.95

DetectorProtector Hat (keeps the sun off your head and back) - $29.95

These three items seem to be hot sellers once the temps start getting in the 90's - 100's.

My online store or catalog is not really up to date, so I try to use the forum to get information out to you guys/gals.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello Rob. Where can I see and read about the external speakers?

Patrick in Havasu

Hey Patrick, I got some Dual speakers from Rob and they work Great, I rarely use my headphones anymore, only when it is extremely windy or if I am working close to other detectorist and don't want to bother them.

If you have a 4500 you are set, just plug and play. If you don't you will need an amplifier, Rob has those too. (assuming you have a Minelab SD, GP, GPX4000)

DigDeep

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Uncle Ron - They are the Snake Guardz, Snake Gaitors that you see everyone out there wearing. The go to right below your knee and come in various sizes. Here is a picture of them -

snkgrdz.jpg

Patrick - Here is a picture of the single speaker system. They have a standard 1/4-inch jack, but using them on any other detector besides the Minelab PI's, you might need an amp to power them better. I sell a "Treasurescreamer" amp that works on all other detectors besides the Minelab PI's.

Here is a picture of the single "Slim-Line" speaker system -

speakerfrnt.jpg

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Way2cool,

I can't believe I left that one out. Yes, the DetectorProtector Hat is a must for skin protection and to keep you cool. In the Summertime I will soak it in cold water and then wear it. The cold water will keep your head and neck cool for a good hour or so. Here is more information and picture of this products that I also sale for $29.95

Detector Protector Hat

Soft lightweight t-shirt material with SPF 40. Protect your skin and neck from skin cancer. These fantastic hats will not interfere with headphones; as a matter of fact they keep your ears cooler and dryer because they wick away moisture. Colors may differ, but all are light colored. One size fits all.

Detector Protector Hat - SPF40 to protect your skin from the sun

This hat may look funny but you will never wear anything else to detect with! One size fits all, fully adjustable.

Detector Protector Hat does not interfere with headphones. Soft clothe material wicks away mositure, keeping your ears cool and dry under hot headphones.

pdhat.jpg

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Patrick,

Here are the prices for the items, plus the Treasurescreamer amp.

Snake Gaitors (from Small to XXL Camo Color) - $62.00

Single External Speaker System (Slimline design) - $49.95

Dual External Speaker System (Slimline design) - $89.95

DetectorProtector Hat (keeps the sun off your head and back) - $29.95

Treasure Screamer Signal Enhancer - $125.00

Take care,

Rob Allison