A few more nuggets from the Weekend

• Admin

Hello All,

Managed to escape back into the Summer heat and do a bit more detecting. A friend and I were able to scrap up the nuggets shown below. Biggest one is tad over 4 Dwt's. Total for all the nuggets was 11 Dwt's. Not too bad for a 3-4 hour hunt. We both were using the same equipment as before, Minelab GPX-4500's and Coiltek Goldstalker coils.

Hope you enjoyed.

Rob Allison

Hi Rob

Gosh! those are some hefty nugs. Doesn't get much better.

Glad to see your getting some relax time. Thanks for the

pictures. I especially like the Elfin Shoe.

Good Beepin to Ya

Herb

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the comments. Sure wish it was cooler here now. It's not so much the heat, but more so the radiant heat coming off the ground and rocks. When you're down in the small gullies and such it seems like it's 150 degrees with no wind flow.

This time of year I will be on the ground at 4:30 - 5am and hunt for 4-5 hours max and get the hell out.

I also have a specimen I haven't posted yet. Not a whole bunch of gold showing, but it screams when the coil is 4-5 inches from it.

Take care,

Rob Allison

dude! those are some amazing pieces thats the kind of stuff that keeps me from sleeping the night before a hunt save some for me nugget hunter later on justin

• Admin

Hey Border Boy,

Hope to see some more nuggets from you soon. I have a private invite hopefully this weekend to a new spot where there has been handfuls of nuggets found. I'm hoping it's still a go.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hey Border Boy,

Hope to see some more nuggets from you soon. I have a private invite hopefully this weekend to a new spot where there has been handfuls of nuggets found. I'm hoping it's still a go.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Rob you dog a fist full of nuggets from a new patch and getting invited sounds like fuuuuuuunnnnn! Wish i lived closer to you guys, sounds like a great bunch of people to share the days with. Im pretty shure im the only guy in cochise county hunting and every time i find a potential buddy they get discouraged only lasting a couple of hunts, then they go back to diggin all day for 10 grains later on Justin

Archived