Sudan:Lets not forget

Guest GoldProspectinginOz

Lets not forget

The president of Sudan is an indited war criminal. Everyone that deals with Sudan should keep this in mind! Lets not forget the atrocities and repression and mass genocide that this evil man and his government have inflicted on his own people!Anyone or any company that deals with Sudan in my opinion is complicit in this genocide and abuses of human rights!

Now that the election is over, repression has returned!

http://www.economist.com/node/16276825

doug

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets not forget

The president of Sudan is an indited war criminal. Everyone that deals with Sudan should keep this in mind!

doug

Marshall there are some scumbags here in Australia as well, are you going to tar all of us with the same brush? :girl: Why not give the average Sudanese a fighting chance to finally make a dollar or two so maybe someday they can take for granted the same things you obviously do!!! :( If my grandfather knew he was fighting for a no good trouble maker like yourself and your alter ego I think he would have put his gun away and let the bastards win!!! :spank: There are a lot of people who would most probably fit the scenario you have just described, just not proven guilty yet by their peers, who knows maybe some of them lurk among us? :unsure:

A disgusted by your obvious subversion, JP :(

Marshall there are some scumbags here in Australia as well, are you going to tar all of us with the same brush? :girl: Why not give the average Sudanese a fighting chance to finally make a dollar or two so maybe someday they can take for granted the same things you obviously do!!! :( If my grandfather knew he was fighting for a no good trouble maker like yourself and your alter ego I think he would have put his gun away and let the bastards win!!! :spank: There are a lot of people who would most probably fit the scenario you have just described, just not proven guilty yet by their peers, who knows maybe some of them lurk among us? :unsure:

A disgusted by your obvious subversion, JP :(

No getting away from the facts! Talk to some Sudanese refuges here from the Dafur region and have a listen to their horror stories of rape,pillage and genocide by a government led by a war criminal!

all the best,

doug

No getting away from the facts! Talk to some Sudanese refuges here from the Dafur region and have a listen to their horror stories of rape,pillage and genocide by a government led by a war criminal!

all the best,

doug

BTW I am a trouble maker who is hell bent on harassing Minelab in any way I can!!

True Marshall, while your at it have a listen to some of the similar stories here in Australia and you will find a common denominator, mankind can be a pig sometimes :spank: , maybe that is something you missed when you lived in the real word? :wacko:

JP

True Marshall, while your at it have a listen to some of the similar stories here in Australia and you will find a common denominator, mankind can be a pig sometimes :spank: , maybe that is something you missed when you lived in the real word? :wacko:

JP

We have a choice as to whether we deal(non humanitarian) with Sudan or N Korea or other rogue countries!

doug

Same here, if I think your dodgy here in OZ, I won't deal with you!!! :ph34r:

Democracy is alive and well!!! B)

JP

Are you happy to deal with a country whose president has been indited as a war criminal?

doug

Are you happy to deal with a country whose president has been indited as a war criminal? I ask this question most respectfully because you are a nice guy! :blush:

doug

I am happy to see that some of the "Real" people of the Sudan are finally in a position to make a difference to their own lives on their own merits. :blush: I wish them well. :)

JP

I am happy to see that some of the "Real" people of the Sudan are finally in a position to make a difference to their own lives on their own merits. :blush: I wish them well. :)

JP

Answer the question!

Are you happy to deal with a country whose president has been indited as a war criminal? yes or no?

doug

NO!!!

JP

Are you happy to deal with a country whose president has been indited as a war criminal? yes or no?

doug

JP

So when it comes down to the crunch you lack the moral fiber to give a honest answer and just try and evade the question with typical diversion and spin!

How pathetic and spineless!

doug

Sorry to repeat myself but this guy is a serial pest....... Forum members I would like to humbly apologise for my antagonising a forum Troll this evening, but sometimes enough is enough. :( If like me you have had a gut full of the constant anti Minelab harping then please vote in the poll at This Link to have your constitutional say.

Regards

Jonathan

Hi All

Sorry but can't sit back any longer.

Doug you are an absoulute idiot, If you were to stop dealing with individual countries based on the fact that the leaders of those countries have violated human rights to some degree, you would be resigned to sitting idle on your ar#e in rags tending your vegie patch, without the technology that you take for granted in building your phantom world beating detector. The term WAR CRIMES I feel is subjective by those that are trying to prove something.

Before you start ranting, I'm from Zimbabwe think about the tirant that runs that country & why he has not bean held accountable. So let the Sudanese people make a better life for themselve's ( there may even be a market for your detector over there if it ever gets built)

To Admin, I apologise

cheers

Lee

Hi All

Sorry but can't sit back any longer.

Doug you are an absoulute idiot, If you were to stop dealing with individual countries based on the fact that the leaders of those countries have violated human rights to some degree, you would be resigned to sitting idle on your ar#e in rags tending your vegie patch, without the technology that you take for granted in building your phantom world beating detector. The term WAR CRIMES I feel is subjective by those that are trying to prove something.

Before you start ranting, I'm from Zimbabwe think about the tirant that runs that country & why he has not bean held accountable. So let the Sudanese people make a better life for themselve's ( there may even be a market for your detector over there if it ever gets built)

To Admin, I apologise

cheers

Lee

I would never condone selling "our detector" to Sudan! The terms war crimes has been coined by the International Criminal Court I believe they have a warrant out for the arrest of Sudans President.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jul/14/sudan.warcrimes1

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/04/omar-bashir-sudan-president-arrest

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/03/05/sudan.bashir/index.html

Sudan’s President Omar Hassan al-Bashir, the only sitting head of state wanted for war crimes by the International Criminal Court (ICC), was sworn in on Thursday after his re-election in polls marred by boycotts.

http://www.france24.com/en/20100527-indicted-president-starts-new-term-omar-al-bashir-sudan-war-crimes-africa-icc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_al-Bashir

doug

I would never condone selling "our detector" to Sudan! The terms war crimes has been coined by the International Criminal Court I believe they have a warrant out for the arrest of Sudans President.

http://www.guardian....udan.warcrimes1

http://www.guardian....resident-arrest

http://edition.cnn.c...shir/index.html

Sudan's President Omar Hassan al-Bashir, the only sitting head of state wanted for war crimes by the International Criminal Court (ICC), was sworn in on Thursday after his re-election in polls marred by boycotts.

http://www.france24....imes-africa-icc

http://en.wikipedia..../Omar_al-Bashir

doug

Doug Why would you punish the poor people of Sudan for what their president has done. Your logic escapes me. the polls are rigged there! AzNuggetBob

Really Doug; surely you can see there is a huge difference between trade agreements with a country and dealing with individuals within a country...

I will only speak for myself...I don't want or need moral lectures from anyone that hides behind their forum name...come out of the closet, give me a reason to respect your right to moralize to me...

Also, I think it is an outrage that you would imply that Doc, Rob or anyone else is supporting crimes-against-humanity by selling coils and detecting equipment to the people of Sudan...

I wish you would get a life

Fred

Really Doug; surely you can see there is a huge difference between trade agreements with a country and dealing with individuals within a country...

I will only speak for myself...I don't want or need moral lectures from anyone that hides behind their forum name...come out of the closet, give me a reason to respect your right to moralize to me...

Also, I think it is an outrage that you would imply that Doc, Rob or anyone else is supporting crimes-against-humanity by selling coils and detecting equipment to the people of Sudan...

I wish you would get a life

Fred

Fred as I have said my forum name is my actual middle name ( after my father who was American!) so what am I hiding? Many people know my full name and where i live and my phone number etc. I have made my views on anyone who deals in non humanitarian aid to Sudan quite clear! You may not agree with my views but i like you have the right to express them!

I hear you are coming to Oz and if you are coming to Victoria I will be happy to meet you.My email address is on the opening page of my forum.I have nothing to hide!

all the best,

doug

Doug Why would you punish the poor people of Sudan for what their president has done. Your logic escapes me. the polls are rigged there! AzNuggetBob

Who carried out the presidents orders,was it all foreigners or were some Sudanese nationals involved? You make a good point:the polls were rigged and the opposition parties withdrew from the election. That's the whole point! The Sudanese people have been denied their democratic rights by a indited war criminal and a corrupt government!Other than humanitarian aid I do not believe we should have any dealings with such a government.I just wish that we did not have to deal with China which is just as bad or worse but unfortunately economic realities dictate otherwise.But we do not have to trade with Sudan!

doug

Doug,

You just bought a Toyota right? You've owned Toyotas for 20 years right?

Please explain why you bought a vehicle from a manufacturer that has a dealership in the Sudan.

Welcome to Toyota in Sudan

http://www.goldenarrowsudan.com/profile.htm

You sir are a bl**dy hypocrite!!!

Robert

Who carried out the presidents orders,was it all foreigners or were some Sudanese nationals involved? You make a good point:the polls were rigged and the opposition parties withdrew from the election. That's the whole point! The Sudanese people have been denied their democratic rights by a indited war criminal and a corrupt government!Other than humanitarian aid I do not believe we should have any dealings with such a government.I just wish that we did not have to deal with China which is just as bad or worse but unfortunately economic realities dictate otherwise.But we do not have to trade with Sudan!

doug

Doug

Your statements are illogical, so it's okay to deal with China because they have something that we need what a load of cr#p, everything that we import from China can be produced within Australia if our government supported locals instead of getting caught up in Globalisation. Give it a rest you germ

Lee

Doug,

You just bought a Toyota right? You've owned Toyotas for 20 years right?

Please explain why you bought a vehicle from a manufacturer that has a dealership in the Sudan.

Welcome to Toyota in Sudan

http://www.goldenarrowsudan.com/profile.htm

You sir are a bl**dy hypocrite!!!

Robert

What vehicles does the UN peace keeping forces use in Sudan! Toyota' you turkey! Toyota I believe may also sponsor some of the UN vehicles. It makes sense to have a repair and dealership in the country in which the Toyota UN vehicles are used!!!Robert do your research and then you won't make much such an idiot of yourself.Members here should note that Robert was forced to withdraw some allegations against me and publicly apologize otherwise he would have been sued for defamation!

So I think Robert that you have little credibility!LOL!

doug

Archived