Two new ML detectors, 4800 and 5000

Guest GoldProspectinginOz

I just saw it on the Minelab website.

"The team here at Minelab have been working hard behind the scenes to improve your detecting experience and bring you something new. So the time has come to say farewell to the GPX-4500 and welcome in the new breed of GPX detectors. We would love to tell you more about exactly what we have been working on, so log in to the members section now if you would like to find out more. You can also check out what our friends over at MLOTV have to say."

I am sure we will know more soon....

Cheers,

Matt

• Admin

Hello All,

I really can't say too much until next week per Minelab's request. This is what is posted on the Australian forums right now about the new detectors -

Minelab GPX 5000 - $5,595.00 US

Key Features

8 Soil/Timings is like having 8 detectors in 1, find more gold in ALL ground conditions

Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!

Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!

Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions

Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance (includes improved Enhance Timing)

6 factory preset Search Modes for switch on and go simplicity

Automatic Ground Balance options to suit all conditions

Increased Rx Gain adjustment allowing more precise sensitivity control and better performance

Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability

11” Double-D coil plus 11” Monoloop coil as standard

Minelab GPX 4800 - $4,995.00 US

Key Features

6 Soil/Timings is like having 6 detectors in 1, find more gold in more ground conditions

Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions

Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance (includes improved Enhance Timing)

3 factory preset Search Modes for switch on and go simplicity

Automatic Ground Balance options to suit all conditions

Rx Gain adjustment for adjusting Sensitivity

Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability

11” Double-D coil as standard

I'm currently taking orders on both of these units right now. I have a good amount of pre-orders just from today. If you would like to get once of the first ones, please contact me ASAP at the numbers below -

Office Line - 623-362-1459

Email - auplacers@yahoo.com

Website - www.nuggethunting.com

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Archived