Virginia gold from a new site

Today's forecast was clear skies and 74 degrees. Too nice to work today, besides I wanted to try the new Goldscreamer battery system. Glad I did, lucked off and found a new patch within the first ten minutes, the largest for the day was .745ozt, seven nuggets in total. I had to leave early to avoid the bowhunters.

The Goldscreamer is nice, no danglng cords to hang up, and the ML harness was causing my shoulder to ache after a few hours. False reading seemed to be less, but most of all I'm superstitious so this new addition is the cat's meow.

Barry

And did that gold scream ? :D

Today's forecast was clear skies and 74 degrees. Too nice to work today, besides I wanted to try the new Goldscreamer battery system. Glad I did, lucked off and found a new patch within the first ten minutes, the largest for the day was .745ozt, seven nuggets in total. I had to leave early to avoid the bowhunters.

The Goldscreamer is nice, no danglng cords to hang up, and the ML harness was causing my shoulder to ache after a few hours. False reading seemed to be less, but most of all I'm superstitious so this new addition is the cat's meow.

Barry

WTG!!

That is beautiful stuff!

I am from TN makes me wonder what all i missed when i was that close.....

Archived