END of DAYS

We have a religous group here in Calif, going around saying the end of the world will be May 12th of this year, Caused by a world wide earthquake, followed by a fire storm, Everyone that thinks thats right! send me your gold, I've been too sick to get out this year! And I heard, that when I get to heaven, I'm on the road crew! And as you know, they are paved with gold. Grubstakelaugh.gifhuh.gif

We have a religous group here in Calif, going around saying the end of the world will be May 12th of this year, Caused by a world wide earthquake, followed by a fire storm, Everyone that thinks thats right! send me your gold, I've been too sick to get out this year! And I heard, that when I get to heaven, I'm on the road crew! And as you know, they are paved with gold. Grubstakelaugh.gifhuh.gif

post-29158-129949434248_thumb.jpg

B) Terry

what about floods? we need some of them in Az so the gold will move around!

maybe some of the volcanos will shoot out gold like an Oreville Redenenbacker popcorn machine!.....hey,,,,ORE--ville......must be a connection.. :rolleyes:

here's my view on end times...

Live every day like it is the last one, help everyone you can every single day, be happy, because you are blessed to be alive and have good friends.

paul

I think all this end of the world stuff is funny! Its says in the bible: No man knows the day or the hour! But some seem to think they do! Shit! I'm lucky if I wake up in the morning, I say well one more day, thank you lord. Grubstake

Heres the tip I left last time I went out to eat,..... I wrote this on the napkin.

I looked for you all through the meal now you look for the tip.

Ha, nice one!

Yeah, I remember growing up it seems like I've heard about a few "end of the worlds"...

I guess it's human nature to need meaning and have explanations. And when we can't figure them out, we invent them.

This is the perfect time to make some quick money. Bet all of those people money that the earth is not going to end on May 12th. Just $20. Tell them to go ahead and give you the money because if the earth ends on May 12th. well they will win the bet but you all will be dead anyway so they will have no way to collect it.

On the other hand, if they are wrong, they can feel good about the fact that they honored their bet and they will not have to hunt you down to pay you.

If they refuse to bet you the money, just look them straight in the eye and say, "Just as I thought, you're not convinced, because a man that had the strength of his convictions would take that bet in a heartbeat."

Doc

Many years ago while I was living on Donner Summit, a rather large group of people thought the End of Days was coming on a certain day. For some reason they all decided their best place to be was on top of a mountain called Tinkers Knob. Well, it snowed like heck that night and got very cold. All of them required rescuing the next day they thought was not coming! They were also presented with some steep bills for the rescue.

Hello All, A couple of years I was on a fire out of Delta Juntion Ak. I wass held over as a pre-poaitioned resorce after the fire ( Upper Healey Fire) anyway the state of alaska put me up at a B&B calle " New Hope ". They are a cult that have communes-mostly farms that had set a date for the 2nd coming of Christ and he would arrive at one of there farms at Delts Junction...The date came and went and they lost some of there followers but ther are still aquite a few in that area. They have a large comm. farm on the Alaska Range side of the Delta River where it empties into the Tanana River that also houses their own Collage. No Roads across the river, boat in summer-drive across the ice in the winter....The are steadfast in their belief that they are only ones who will know when and where the Lord will come.......as stated befor, "Onley the Father knows"...............Idaho Al :mellow:

Grubstake: Could you please contact that " END OF DAYS GROUP" and tell them to make

an adjustment on their future predictions for the start of the END OF THE WORLD.

The Earthquake, Tidal wave, and Reactor problems all started on March 11 and they

said it would start on March 12th--thats not much help to us poor slobs that wait

until the last minute to do things. :unsure:

They probably picked up a lot of new members anyway and certainly may receive a

bunch of speaking engagements. :rolleyes:

A real eye opener TAKE A LOOK!:=>

Subject: Fw: Coming soon to USA

Already planted in some parts of Minnesota, Michigan, and upstate New York(Buffalo area).

This is happening now in Paris, France.

Multiculturalisme et islam en France reportage de CBN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3YQANdvvbY

and

Fw: Voting in England

Shahid Malik Justice Minister Labour MP(Member of Parliament in the government of England-UK) for Dewsbury

True_face_Of ? Think Before You Vote !

Archived