COILTEK Official Release of the BLITZ Coil

G'day DOC, I've had the good fortune to play around with one of the early versions of this coil and found it to be very good. It especially compliments the Smooth class of timings on the GPX 5000 and more particularly the Fine Gold timings. Best dig so far (among the dozens of little nuggets I've been finding during the filming of our new DVD) was a 0.3 gram piece in hot ground at 6 1/2 inches measured. I assume since it has now been officially released that the factory is very happy with the consistency of manufacture? I can't wait till they start making a few larger sizes, a 14" round would be very much appreciated here in Clermont with all the grass we have around here lately, as you probably know round coils are my favourites, although this 14" Blitz coil has been permanently attached to my detector for weeks now.

Regards

JP

Here's a copy of the PDF file

Blitz_Release-1.jpg

Sorry about that, my fault, I screwed up the URL. It should work now.

Doc

Doc the links are not working for me at all. Maybe just me........But no page to be found on the download or the link. <_<

Woody's site had mentioned new coils coming out soon, and this is one of them. I believe more are coming soon. The litz wire has been used for a while now, a lot of custom coil designers swear by the wire. Also there is some metal detector manufacturer in china making new PI detectors that are suppose to outperform minelab at half the cost. If someone knows more, let us know.

Dave

Hey Dave, if China is making detectors I hope they're makin them much better than anything else they make. Like did ya ever own a chineese made Vise. I had one for a short time the steel cracked in half, it was a "nice vice" for about 6 minutes, AHAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I'm loving the new Blitz coil. I've had one for awhile, just couldn't say much about it until the release. I'm going to start a new thread on it, but we ended up finding about a dozen nuggets with the new coil this weekend. Without a doubt, it's very stable and gets better depth than the Goldstalker version.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Archived