Nice 2 Ounce Specimen found this weekend

• Admin

Hello All,

Managed to turn this specimen up on some old ground this weekend. The piece was just a whisper of a target, probably a good 20-inch or deeper. Was surprise it turned up to be a specimen, weighing 2 ounces, but probably only has 1/4 to 1/2 ounce of gold within. A pretty good find when gold is at $1,800+. Hope you all turned up some good stuff this weekend also.

weekendspecimen.JPG

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Managed to turn this specimen up on some old ground this weekend. The piece was just a whisper of a target, probably a good 20-inch or deeper. Was surprise it turned up to be a specimen, weighing 2 ounces, but probably only has 1/4 to 1/2 ounce of gold within. A pretty good find when gold is at $1,800+. Hope you all turned up some good stuff this weekend also.

weekendspecimen.JPG

Take care,

Rob Allison

Way to go Rob!

That thing is beautiful...

I turned up a lot of stuff this Friday.....bullets! Lots of them.

Turned up a lot of bullet schapnal too :)

Just got to figure out how to turn them into gold.

Oh well...had fun.

Tom H.

I got to get out.....this project is starting to kill me. With alot of changes at work, I haven't been in the hills in a LONG TIME. Sure is great to see good finds on the forum. Thanks for the post and stirring up the cabin fever in my blood! It's Sept. now and it will start to cool off soon..... :excl:

Archived