Recommended Posts

My dad found this at the quartzsite outing and we cant figure out what it is.

Its about 8 inches long with a hollow tube. The bulbus end has some kind of guts in it. There is a little window on the top side with a rivit to the one side of the window. Almost like it had a cover that pivoted on it.

Ive seen it somewhere on a vehicle before but just cant place it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Tom H.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.