Weekend outing with Minelab customers

• Admin

Hello All,

This weekend my partners and I helped a few guys get up and running with their new Minelab metal detectors. The weather was awesome, nice and cool pretty much the entire weekend.

Steve & Sue purchased a Minelab GPX-5000 and a X-Terra 705. I spent the majority of the day getting them outfitted along with the training. They both picked up metal detecting quickly and by the end of the day they both had gold. Sue actually found the biggest nugget of their three, which was just over 1 Dwt in size with the X-Terra 705. After locating the target she ended up using her Husband's GPX-5000 to locate it. :D Steve found one close to a Dwt in size and then another smaller one later in the day.

Al C. from Tucson also made it up this weekend. Al purchased a GPX from Rob's Detector Sales last year, but just wanted to get some more pointers to make sure he was using it correctly. My partner helped Al with some of the settings/timings and got him up and running. Towards the end of the day, Al ended up scoring his first Minelab PI nugget. The nugget wasn't real large, but enough to boost Al's confidence that the unit will find gold.

Thanks to you all for allowing Rob's Detector Sales to earn your trust and business the old fashion way.

My partner and I even managed to swing our detectors for a bit during one of the days.

Take a look at the pictures below -

Picture 1 - Steve and Sue displaying their Minelab spirit

Picture 2 - Steve and Sue showing their nuggets

Picture 3 - Al C.'s first Minelab PI nugget

Picture 4 - Gold a partner and I turned up

Its real easy to see why you have so many happy customers. Where else can one find your desire to make sure each of your customers know the in and outs of their new machines. Your willingness to put the time in to make sure each one is on the right track before heading out into the field is priceless. Thanks again. AL.C

great job guys ;) A little confidence goes a long way when you know youre machine will kill a nug, iffin ya get youre coil over one :lol:

Al you should meet up with us for a gv hunt sometime

Rob be back up there soon mabe i wont have to sit in the truck the whole time to stay dry this time :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Admin

Hello All,

Al C. - Thanks for the comments. I stick to my word when I promise something. I couldn't tell you how many times I have heard about dealers promising the world to get a sale and then never fill their part of the deal. I just do my thing, what I feel is right and what I would expect if I was buying the product. You know, the whole "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

Even though it's overwhelming at times, I still do private field instructions. Many customers want to learn from me, not a team of guys with no experience on the unit they are buying.

Heck, one guy this weekend stated he was doing field instructions for another dealer around Stanton and was given a demo GPX4800. I told him what about if a guy buys a GPX5000, can you tell him all about that unit? He didn't have a confident answer on that one ... Just as a friendly jab, I told him the dealers should of at least gave you a GPX5000 ... hehe ... :D

It was great having you out and even more exciting when you came back with a nugget. At least now you know the unit is very capable of finding small gold, you just have to scan over them (if they are there).

Border Boy - We need to get something coordinated down there or up here. If you decide you want to hike, then I can show you what I know (ssshhhh). Looking forward to a hunt somewhere this year.

I would like to personally Thank You all your continued support to the forum, referrals and friendship over the years.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

This weekend my partners and I helped a few guys get up and running with their new Minelab metal detectors. The weather was awesome, nice and cool pretty much the entire weekend.

Steve & Sue purchased a Minelab GPX-5000 and a X-Terra 705. I spent the majority of the day getting them outfitted along with the training. They both picked up metal detecting quickly and by the end of the day they both had gold. Sue actually found the biggest nugget of their three, which was just over 1 Dwt in size with the X-Terra 705. After locating the target she ended up using her Husband's GPX-5000 to locate it. :D Steve found one close to a Dwt in size and then another smaller one later in the day.

Al C. from Tucson also made it up this weekend. Al purchased a GPX from Rob's Detector Sales last year, but just wanted to get some more pointers to make sure he was using it correctly. My partner helped Al with some of the settings/timings and got him up and running. Towards the end of the day, Al ended up scoring his first Minelab PI nugget. The nugget wasn't real large, but enough to boost Al's confidence that the unit will find gold.

Thanks to you all for allowing Rob's Detector Sales to earn your trust and business the old fashion way.

My partner and I even managed to swing our detectors for a bit during one of the days.

Take a look at the pictures below -

Picture 1 - Steve and Sue displaying their Minelab spirit

Picture 2 - Steve and Sue showing their nuggets

Picture 3 - Al C.'s first Minelab PI nugget

Picture 4 - Gold a partner and I turned up

Steve and Sue:

Good luck in the future on your hunts.

Its a real kick to be able to get out and do this.

You got a real good start with Rob and the 5000.

Looks like you gome some nice gold up there to boot! :)

Keep at it and you might want to come to some of the outings

and bump around with other people doing the same thing. Its a lot of fun.

Tom H.

We had a great time!! Thanks Rob, Dennis, Ralph and Scott! And congrats, Al!

Rob really helped us gain a better understanding of the detector. It was fun finding gold. Steve reweighed the nuggets and the first one he found was slightly heavier, but mine is prettier.

Sue and Steve

Archived