Happy Ridge Nuggets

Yo All...Spent a few hours gridding the ridge top Monday... Discovered that in areas where shallow red dirt covers caliche, they be nuggies...Got three for a total of 2.4 DWT ... All three were down about 6 to 8 inches embedded in the top of the caliche...Got'em with my 4500 and good ol' 17" Nugget Finder mono fiberglass coil ... Before I cleaned them up all three had a thick layer of caliche on one side ... Together with the larger one I found Saturday, the total comes to 6.5 DWT ... Sure is fun hunting that ridge top ... That 4500 ROCKs once you start getting it figured out ... Only took me a little over a year...Duh...Cheers, Unc

post-30-0-25439700-1329282188_thumb.jpg

post-30-0-85673700-1329282257_thumb.jpg

Yo All...Spent a few hours gridding the ridge top Monday... Discovered that in areas where shallow red dirt covers caliche, they be nuggies...Got three for a total of 2.4 DWT ... All three were down about 6 to 8 inches embedded in the top of the caliche...Got'em with my 4500 and good ol' 17" Nugget Finder mono fiberglass coil ... Before I cleaned them up all three had a thick layer of caliche on one side ... Together with the larger one I found Saturday, the total comes to 6.5 DWT ... Sure is fun hunting that ridge top ... That 4500 ROCKs once you start getting it figured out ... Only took me a little over a year...Duh...Cheers, Unc

Ron...it looks like your on a hot spot!

Are you laying in bed at night thinking about it and how you just know theres

a big ol honken vein out there??? :0

Good luck to you and I hope you find many more. :)

Tom H.

Archived