See you at the Outing at Rich Hill

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Hope to see some of you guys at Bunk's Outing at Rich Hill. I plan on being there late Saturday afternoon or evening. I have to make a delivery to a customer around the Cleator, Arizona area. He purchased some items, but he also purchased a gold claim and I'm not sure it's a good one. I'm going out in the morning with a partner so we can evaluate what the guy purchased, site unseen. :mellow:

Save a beer for me at Saturday! :)

Rob Allison

:) I want to give thanks to Bunk's for yet again organizing another great outting. Bunk's Bacon and Beans, and all the food that the other cooks provided made quite a feast for everyone. The great food, open air and friendship made it a outting to remenber. I want to tip my hat off to all of you that made this such a great outting, and to all that welcome newbie as well as old friends to this great hobby! I am not sure of how much gold was found on Saturday, or Sunday, but my new Nugget Finder 14 x 9 mono coil was a skunk breaker for me on Sat. I found a .5g nugget down on the RoadRunner, Leave No Hole claims.

More Au to you, Robert

post-1084-0-32783400-1329703983_thumb.jp

Hey Guys,

Hope to see some of you guys at Bunk's Outing at Rich Hill. I plan on being there late Saturday afternoon or evening. I have to make a delivery to a customer around the Cleator, Arizona area. He purchased some items, but he also purchased a gold claim and I'm not sure it's a good one. I'm going out in the morning with a partner so we can evaluate what the guy purchased, site unseen. :mellow:

Save a beer for me at Saturday! :)

Rob Allison

Hey Rob:

Good bumping into you at the outing.

I didnt get any nuggets but I did some drywashing and got some nice pickers.

Ran 3 buckets that I brought home through the trommel and got some more pickers and fines.

Not a ton but pretty good for the amount of material we ran. Theres probably a lot in my tailings...the stuff was pretty clumpy and moist. Yes, I beeped them :)

After I soaked it the trommel processed it nicely.

Tom H

Archived