New GPX 5000 Customers, Rain and Gold

• Admin

Hello All,

Today I met up with Kyle from Tucson and another customer that flew in from Asia. Kyle purchased his Minelab GPX 5000 a few months back and George flew in from Asia to pick up his new GPX to use back home.

The morning was very nice and cool, but several hours worth of instructions and hunting I could see the weather pattern changing. Quickly the sky blackened, wind started blowing and within minutes it was raining pretty heavy.

That being said, I managed to snag a few nuggets myself during the instructions. Neither customer was able to get over a nugget before the rain came in, but Kyle will be at it for a few more days.

George from Asia stated the nuggets in his area are known to be in the Kilo size and larger. Some of the locals around the Rivers are panning 50 - 100 grams a day. The entire area has never been prospected or mined, completely virgin area, but remote enough where it takes several days worth of hiking to get to.

Thanks guys for your business. Don't hesitate to call or email me anytime if you have questions.

Below are a few pictures from today.

Picture 1 - Kyle displaying his new Minelab GPX 5000 purchased from Rob's Detector Sales

Picture 2 - Two nuggets I found today, biggest is 3.9 Grams, smaller one was 1.0 Grams.

mlcustomer040.jpg

07-04-12.jpg

Take care,

Rob Allison

Cool, see you out there Kyle look for the crazy guy in Greaterville good to see some younger guys picking up a detector

Rob great going is that river running yet?

Justin

• Admin

Hey Justin,

I haven't checked after these Monsoon storms. Prior to that, no water .... :( I'm waiting for water also.

Adam - Ya, for the guys that like to explore and get off the beaten path, they might have the best success finding the new patches.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Im a big fan of dirt bikes. Ive used them for years. In some areas they give you an edge. I've even used them to follow old deer and mule trails from the old timers. AzNuggetBob

Hey AzNuggetBob,

I have a sweet little nugget hunting bike its a honda 50cc pit bike Quiet , reliable, and you can lift it over anything saves energy on those outta the way patches and only costs pennies to get ya up the smalest trail

Justin

Border Boy

I used to ride a big green camo 500 yamaha and it was great across the flats 110 mph, but these days smaller works for me.

Ive had people take photo's of me way up on hill sides and later when I'd talk to them they would ask me how did you get up there?

Thing is you cant see deer and mule trails from below. Small bikes are fine and easyer to handle on thin trails.

I would go were no quad could fit on the trail. If the bike will get you over that hill that's all that matters.

Take care out there, AzNuggetBob

Archived