post-43750-0-65525400-1344032197_thumb.jpost-43750-0-29883000-1344032232_thumb.jTuesday I made it back to a new patch that I found week before last.I hunted about 3 hours and dug 17 small nuggets in a small area of fractured redish quartz sitting on D.G.There is no trash at all so far not even a 22 bullet.I had to leave before I was ready my 11 year old grandaughter is usually pretty tough but the gnats were terrible and eating her up(she said) I admit they were bad but I was finding gold.so I hardly noticed them.Total weight of the 17 pcs. of gold was 1.8 grams. I'm going to try posting pics. again. Don't fully understand how how you can send pictures thru the air! .

Thursday we hunted an old local hand dug Copper Mine here in Camp Verde and the tail pile has a lot of nice nuggets.My grandaughter had a ball with the Tesoro and found some nice ones.

Got pics. on 2 times!

Mikepost-43750-0-65525400-1344032197_thumb.jpost-43750-0-29883000-1344032232_thumb.j

post-43750-0-65525400-1344032197_thumb.jpost-43750-0-29883000-1344032232_thumb.jTuesday I made it back to a new patch that I found week before last.I hunted about 3 hours and dug 17 small nuggets in a small area of fractured redish quartz sitting on D.G.There is no trash at all so far not even a 22 bullet.I had to leave before I was ready my 11 year old grandaughter is usually pretty tough but the gnats were terrible and eating her up(she said) I admit they were bad but I was finding gold.so I hardly noticed them.Total weight of the 17 pcs. of gold was 1.8 grams. I'm going to try posting pics. again. Don't fully understand how how you can send pictures thru the air! .

Thursday we hunted an old local hand dug Copper Mine here in Camp Verde and the tail pile has a lot of nice nuggets.My grandaughter had a ball with the Tesoro and found some nice ones.

Got pics. on 2 times!

Mikepost-43750-0-65525400-1344032197_thumb.jpost-43750-0-29883000-1344032232_thumb.j

Dang!!!

Nice going!!!

Its still fun even when you get the copper nugs. :)

Good to hear you took your grandaughter out. She will remember

these times. You never know what it did for her future. :)

You got some really nice gold there. Way to go!

Tom H.

Greenbox

Did you get a chance to try those new settings? ;) AzNuggetBob

Yes I did Bob I tuned it the way you wrote,I didn't hunt gold yet because I couldn't tear my grandaughter away from the copper tailings,she gets bored hunting gold. I did hunt the tailing pile a little and I had to hold the coil 2 feet off the ground and get the chunks,there's so many copper pieces it won't run quiet. I did get off to the side away from the copper and I did notice a more stable t-hold and it seemed to false less.I'll give it the gold test next week.Thanks for the help Bob.

Mike

Dang!!!

Nice going!!!

Its still fun even when you get the copper nugs. :)

Good to hear you took your grandaughter out. She will remember

these times. You never know what it did for her future. :)

You got some really nice gold there. Way to go!

Tom H.

Thanks Tom,She's been gold,deer,elk hunting and fishing with me since she was 5.She's quite a little gal,I had her most of the summer but she goes back to school nex week so it's back to Phx for her.