Back in the Game

Well Rob being the great sales person he is sold me my 5 high end metal detector to date, a minelab GPX5000. SO thank you ROB!

Itching to get out I took 3 days of work off and ran out to the field.

Day 1 GOLD

Day 2 Skunk

Day 3 GOLD

Back to work for 2 days

and then a happy Day 4 Nugget.

If you are on the fence about buying a 5000 just make the leap it will all be worth it in the field. I cant believe how these machines have improved over the years I still remember my very first high end detector the 3000 and boy the 5000 blows it away. Nice job Minelab wish I would have made the jump a year ago....... but kids got in the way of play lol.

Unitl the next time I get out Mr. Gold Nugget you better run and hid HOT ROCK is back in town.

THANKS AGIAN ROB AND ROB'S DETECTOR SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Rob being the great sales person he is sold me my 5 high end metal detector to date, a minelab GPX5000. SO thank you ROB!

Itching to get out I took 3 days of work off and ran out to the field.

Day 1 GOLD

Day 2 Skunk

Day 3 GOLD

Back to work for 2 days

and then a happy Day 4 Nugget.

If you are on the fence about buying a 5000 just make the leap it will all be worth it in the field. I cant believe how these machines have improved over the years I still remember my very first high end detector the 3000 and boy the 5000 blows it away. Nice job Minelab wish I would have made the jump a year ago....... but kids got in the way of play lol.

Unitl the next time I get out Mr. Gold Nugget you better run and hid HOT ROCK is back in town.

THANKS AGIAN ROB AND ROB'S DETECTOR SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!

I only took a twenty year break from when I used to dredge to using a 5000. Its been good to me also.

Good luck to you out in the fields.

P.S.....got any pics? :)

Tom H.

Cool! The 5 k has been a major leap, up until it I always found myself missing the 3500.

Congrats on the gold and the new super detector, I buy all my toys from Rob best service hands down!!

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I appreciate the comments. Well Hot Rocks and I go way back. I couldn't count on my hands how many Minelab's the guy has purchased and then at some point sold them ... :( Well I guess it was good for business, cause normally the next year he was prospecting again with the latest and greatest Minelab! :P

Hot Rocks is a good prospector and I'm excited he's back in the game chasing down those gold nuggets. Hope to hear more stories soon.

Wishing you the best,

Rob Allison

Thanks guys for the comments everyone, look forward to getting all caught up on the forum. Going to try my hand at some dry washing this year too so maybe I'll have a story or two about that :-)

Rob thanks for the kind words, your forum and website look great I really like the new online store. Keep up the good work you have always been customer oriented and I appreciate your many years of friendship.

Well its 4:00am on Saturday the coffee is hot and Nuggets are calling time to head our for a little field work.

See ya

HOT ROCK