December nugz

Hey all, went out to greaterville for the first cold hunt. What's up with this year haven't even felt a true cold day yet, usually early November yields some cold morning hunts but I guess I shouldn't complain.

Scored a couple on Tuesday but wasn't able to get back out until next week, hope you enjoy.

post-29399-0-41271600-1354919374_thumb.j

Hey all, went out to greaterville for the first cold hunt. What's up with this year haven't even felt a true cold day yet, usually early November yields some cold morning hunts but I guess I shouldn't complain.

Scored a couple on Tuesday but wasn't able to get back out until next week, hope you enjoy.

post-29399-0-41271600-1354919374_thumb.j

Holy cow!

Heck hot or not.................. :spank: Your spanking it for sure! Those are some really nice nugs you got.

Keep at it!!!! Great feeling to be over some nice ground like that. :)

Hope to score some around Rich Hill late next week. :unsure:

I know Ill geet a little....gonna do a lot of drywashing and vac.

Glad you got some really nice gold.

Tom H.

Robert, 4.2 dtw altogether thanks to the bigger piece. As far as settings go sensitive extra, deep, and boost on the audio. This setting is only good on medium mineralized ground, for hot ground i go for fine gold, normal, and quiet. Hope this helps.

Tom,

Thanks bro. The easy stuff is all done, I am back to excavating a couple few ft of overburden to get at these beauties. I have some dry washing to do soon to, hard work but keeps us humble. Good luck at the hill.

Justin.

Robert, 4.2 dtw altogether thanks to the bigger piece. As far as settings go sensitive extra, deep, and boost on the audio. This setting is only good on medium mineralized ground, for hot ground i go for fine gold, normal, and quiet. Hope this helps.

Tom,

Thanks bro. The easy stuff is all done, I am back to excavating a couple few ft of overburden to get at these beauties. I have some dry washing to do soon to, hard work but keeps us humble. Good luck at the hill.

Justin.

Have you ever thought about a plow/raker....on the front of the truck...Man...I have! :)

Tom H.

Top finds there Justin, is that the Commander 8" mono in the shot mate ?

Tom - Good luck at rich hill buddy, dont forget the Horse linament for that aching back.

Pete

Gonna be great time out...gold or no gold. Pops and me...Just hanging and digging. :)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............

Tom

Pete, thanks 8 inch indeed I wore another skid plate off my Joey so had to grab my backup coil!

Tom, a plow would rock haha! I always toy with the idea of sneaking a bobcat in some spots at night. Have a great camp out.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Border Boy for the machine settings info's. I am still learning my GPX 5000 and I am really liking the FINE gold setting with the NF 14x9" Elip Mono coil and the ML 8" Comander Mono coil.

More Au to you, Robert

• Admin

Hey Justin,

Great finds. What's the deal, everyone else gets an invite .... :wub:

Still no water where we need it down here ... the dredge is collecting dust! I will let you know when the water is rolling and we can strip the bedrock clean.

The GPX 5000 and the NF 14x9 is a killer combo Robert. This is my setup 99% of the time, unless I hit a deep area or want to search for dinks.

Nugfinder23,

shoot, I hunt alot of privat claims but youre best bet is to get into the 50/50 land and follow the digs. Every other sq inch of GV is claimed up! I have had some decent nugz from Placer Pond area too!! Good luck!