The New ICMJ Prospecting and Mining Journal forum

It has been under development for a long time, but the ICMJ Prospecting and Mining Journal forum is now open. it is not just for our subscribers, but for anyone who wants to register and participate. Some of you who are subscribers may have received an email inviting you to register, and if you tried last night, you were locked out. Its a long story, but at this point the ICMJ forum is open. Rob's Nuggethunting forum is a great place to talk with other prospectors, but I hope you will also check in on our new forum. We hope to cover a wide variety of topics of interest to prospectors.

If you cant get in at this point, try waiting a couple hours and try again. This morning the server is going through thousands of email addresses that we have for our subscribers and registering them, so I am told it has not yet finished the list as I write this, but it will soon. Feel to post once you are in. Work is continuing on the forum and some stuff is still not working properly, but because of the email last night, its been thrown open. Everything will be up and fully operational soon, but the basic stuff is working fine at the moment.

I look forward to chatting with everyone!

• Admin

Hey Chris,

Great idea, but I can't seem to find the forum link on the ICMJ forum. Can you direct us or give us a URL to click on?

P.S. I highly recommend the ICMJ Magazine, without a doubt one of the best out there. Sally and Family are awesome people!!

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Hi Chris,

How come I have to fill in all that billing information if I'm not buying anything? I just want to register for the forum. Did I miss something?

Digger Bob

The forum was up and running for a while this morning. Our programmer shut it down as he was having problems.

Bob - I logged in independent of my account with the magazine and did not have to enter billing info. That may be part of the problem the programer is having. I have no idea when it will be operational again.