Equinox Coming In January 2018

From Minelab.     

Minelab is pleased to announce that the new EQUINOX Series of detectors is expected to be available for purchase worldwide from late January, 2018 onwards*.

Customers who have pre-ordered detectors should thus expect to start receiving them from late January.

The key word here is expected..........

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just received my Equinox 800 from Rob on Monday 3-12. I charged it and read the quickstart guide, in fact i had the guide provided in my pocket the next day when i took it for a test.  The only place i could use it was on a hill behind my house where i figured people may have sat to look over town. The rest of the area is under a foot and a half of snow.

First I dug a few bullets , which was all i really expected to get from this hillside. Kind of got the feel of  pinpointing and switching between modes and where a few target ids were. Pretty cold and some ground was frozen and some real muddy. Half hour into it and i got a strong hi tone 33 and out pops a 1979 Kennedy , rechecked the hole and one more 1983 half dollar.  These don't really come around that often but i guess that was a good test for the excitement of this new detector. 

Thanks Rob for handling another detector transaction. Waiting list wasn't a problem.  Put me on the list for a small coil you get in for the 800. i hear they are pretty good on small gold nuggets.

20180313_175120.jpg