MINELAB ANNOUNCES NEW GOLD DETECTOR !!!!!

This is the announcement we dealers got in an email. Obviously it's a teaser ad.

LOOK for detail about this detector coming December 9, 2013

A MID-RANGE GOLD DETECTOR IS COMING SOON!

CALL ROB's Detectors NOW to get your order in for the Christmas Rush!

Minelab will be announcing further details about our exciting new midrange gold detector on December 9th

Why gamble on the alternatives when the real performer is just around the corner?

BCOT!

Doc

• Admin

Hey Guys,

From what I have seen from the Garrett ATX, the price better really drop down. I can't see that unit (not sure of all the features and such) running against the ATX for another $1000+ if there are not some real good differences. Wishing I knew more, but right now I think the ATX has the edge and told Minelab this for years.

Rob

Thank you for your view point. My thinking is that Garrett put all they had in the ATX. Now with the Minelab the question is just how much less will the new one be to the GPX detector?

Doc left off the price when he said to get our order in with you and no field report also. I'd say this detector got to be hot for anyone to put say another 1800.00 more to buy it.

Minelab may not carry as much weight after this. Only time will tell.

Chuck

Have you ever been to a new car dealership and seen Ford's Chevys dodges and Toyotas all in a row?

I don't think so, do you know why because they won't let it happen, so why does Minelab allow other detector manufacturers to sell their competitions product?

Maybe Rob can chime in, but I would guess that all these other detector manufacturers don't stand a chance against the top dog (Minelab)so they have to get in bed with their competitors to stay in business.

Nothing against these other detector manufacturers as a lot of them produce a great product, and as for Rob he's one of the Best and knowledgeable Minelab dealers in the country.

As a entrepreneur the whole thing seems a little weird to me. Just my two cents

Blake

• Admin

Hey Blake,

Good questions, but none of the manufactures seem to care what other brands you carry. Some even ask what other brands you carry (basically hoping you sell other brands) when you sign on with them. I think if you really were bashing one brand while carry a multi-line of detectors, then they might step in and remove your dealership.

So back to Minelab's new Mid-Line Pulse Induction metal detector. What does everyone know about it? Seems as if some know the price, what is looks like, what features it might have and more ..... :ph34r: Maybe you can tell me more! :o

If anyone has seen the f 3 of Minelab's then you have seen the new detector. Why would you make a new case when you already have one and all they need is change the color the same as the GPX and that's blue. If you look at the picture that Steve posted and look at the F 3 you can see the likeness of them.

Chuck

• Admin

Hey Adam,

I'm not going to say either way I know or don't know about the detector and what it has to offer. When the unit comes out, we will know the true cost MAP (minimum advertised price) and features (waterproof, extra coils, features and such).

Personally, like I have said many times before, I think they allowed Garrett to beat them to this market. I hope I'm wrong and this unit has more to offer, so it's a waiting game now. Come on Dec. 9th .....