2300's looking good!

Hey now that sounds like something I might be interested in, especially if it is a light machine. Can't handle anything around five pounds or more anymore. Sometimes I don't feel like carrying my GB Pro out of some of those deep canyons, but then I I know young Tom would make me go back and get it. Got to keep it being fun you know. :D

Hey Rob,...when you start heading out this winter, if any of those spots are up in the Bradshaw's, and you wouldn't mind having some serious-detecting company along,..let me know; I like remote areas. I'm sure there are many more patches to be found, and more country can be covered and patches discovered by two, than by one. Also, when these new 2300's become available, are you going to be carrying them. I might just expand a bit from my GP-3000, as most of my locations (I know) carry very small nuggets that my 3000 is missing. Gary

Yeah Bob. The one coil and no changing it. Off centre and with the shaft able scrape the ground. I've seen it in pictures, heard about it and am still shaking my head in disbelief with that design. But if its a screamer like it sounds it is then I suppose you'd use it regardless. I agree, there is gonna be some interesting stuff coming soon I reckon. Cant wait to see what Fisher will have on offer too.

Roo one thing I will say about the design is they put a lot of work into making it very portable and I think that may of had something to do with the off center coil ?. not sure though. packing up a machine to travel has always been an issue with me as I like riding dirt bikes. It would be nice to just fold it up and just toss it into a back pack and go. AzNuggetBob

• Admin

Hey Guys,

We are about 3 - 4 weeks for the official release here in the US. I have a big batch of them coming my way, one of the first shipments to dealers in the US. Our pre-order list is getting larger as the release is coming closer. If anyone is interested in one of these units, we are not taking funds on them, some customers requested to place $200 down to hold one for them. If you want to be added to the list, just call or email us and we will place your name down on the list, when we get to your name, we call and if you're interested we can sell you one. Pretty simple process and has always worked for us.

GDM/PV - I'm excited about this unit just for the fact I do have some spots I want to investigate. Yes, I'm always interested in going with more than one guy, as long as we can work together on what we find and not share it to the world (if you know what I mean). I have spent years worth of research and exploring to have guys just sneak in (follow you), claim it and then want to run you off. They know who they are ..... :ph34r: