Minelab's 15% Military Discount Ends Soon!!

• Admin
Hello All,

Minelab's 15% Military Discount ends July 4th. Get in today to get a 15% discount on any Minelab metal detector from the MAP (minimum advertised price). Proof of past or active service is required and must be verified. All active and retired Military will have Military ID.

15% off the Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector bring this unit from $5795.00 to $4925.75!! What a smoking deal Minelab Americas is running.

Call or email us today to learn more about this Military Promo that ends soon.

This is a great deal!

Military Discount 15%

Senior Citizen Discount 10%

Old Fart Discount 5%

Now that is one greater than great deal.

Don't tell me I just quantify for the Old Fart Discount.

The only thing better than this deal is buy one get one free.

Rob

Is this on all Minelabs for the Military Discount?

Chuck Anders

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

I actually just got word that this is not going to end. :P I'm not sure on how long, but my rep mentioned the Military Discount for 15% will be available on all Minelab detectors including the SDC 2300. I think this is awesome of them and will give any Military person (retired or active duty) a chance on a huge savings!! Call us for more details. You need to have a valid Military ID, so if you don't have one, no discount!!

• Admin

Hey Guys,

What I have been told directly from Minelab is the customer must provide Military ID that can be verified. Minelab has stepped up big to the plate on this discount for retired and active duty Military Men and Women. No other manufacture out there is honoring such a deal.

This is a first for any detector company to offer a 15% discount to our Military. We have a lot of detector companies in the US but as we all this is a company out side of the US. I'd like to see all offer the same as Minelab has.

Rob thanks loads for posting this great offer to our Military.

Chuck Anders

Azblackbird

I have the same as you the DD 214. Being in the Military is not a get rich deal most should know if they been in it. If this will help someone to be a coin, nugget are treasure hunter then that's a wonderful deed by Minelab.

So my DD214 with honorable discharge would not qualify me?

Just go to Luke AFB with your 214 and get a retired/discharged ID at the south gate.

Simple

Tom H.

Before you waist your time going to Luke AFB or any military instalation to get a military I'd card you must (1) be active duty. (2) be retired military. (3) be active reserve.or the dependant of the for mentioned. They do not issue military id's to non active veterans.sorry guys those who served should know this to be the fact.I wish it were different. Military discount's only apply to the above sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hello Gary & Gary,

Yes, it's a great thing from Minelab. Like I mentioned earlier in this post, there is some criteria that has to be met before you can get the discount. You must have a valid Military ID to even be considered. The number I believe has to be validated also.

Yes, I have current retired Military I.D.

The number has to be validated...by whom? My military I.D. is recognized by any military base security scanner in the world.

Who in Minelab would know? I suspect there are many that would be interested in taking advantage of this offer, at this late hour...

Thanks for any info that you could provide...

The world is watching... :o

No pressure... :(

:P

• Admin

Hey Largo,

You would be surprised on how many have tried to cash in on this deal that were not Veterans. I had several the last time Minelab offered this program for a limited time during Veteran's Day. Both of them were fraudulent and they were both on the highest priced detector.

I have had several in the last month cash in on this new program and I had to submit the information to be validated. I couldn't honestly say how they validate them, they must have some type of resource as they caught the ones prior.

This offer can be used on any Minelab metal detector or item.

Hi Rob,

I think my card will pass the smell test...

My wife bought me a new John Deere riding lawn mower at Lowes, during observance of Veterans Day, got a good discount, like my friend Grubstake has indicated. She felt I needed it, now we just have to get a lawn. Never want to pass up a good deal.

Thanks always!

Largo

Crap, you are a walking pharmacy! I don't take that many pills, but do need significant water and blood pressure pills, diabetes, etc... My legs look like elephant legs when I have to be on them very much. Come to find out, we were sprayed with agent orange, walked, waded in contaminated swamp water, worked in the stuff, thought it was bug spray the C-123's were spraying on us out in the base's swamp areas...all the bushes looked in a few days, like just bare skeletons, with no green stuff on them any longer. No one in the know ever told us what was going on all these years. We think now, that the gov't was doing test flights prior to sending the planes over the pond. At least I didn't have anyone shooting at me there is the only good news. It's interesting what you have to do that would be verboten these days. We mixed napalm...yeah that stuff, right on the cannisters hanging on the planes bomb racks. Fill up the tanks with gas, and agitate the mix of napalm powder into the gas with long perforated hollow rods to get the product to the right consistency... Apply nose & tail fuses, and safety wires... yatta yatta... That was during the run up to Cuban assault that never happened... Lots of stories...

Gary, if you were exposed to Agent orange, Go see a County VA rep. Put in for your Diabetes, That's service connected to agent orange, and a Bunch or other things, Hearing and titnitus, from Mortor and small arms fires, Heart from agent orange, Your missing out on free medical and money if you don't. Grubstake