Merry Christmas to All from Rob's Detector Sales

How come I get an error message: An error occurred
Your have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

When I haven't done ANY voting? I think somebody is votin' for me, and usin' up all his votes and mine...

Please have your computer guy fix this, it is irritating.

Thanks Rob.

Have a Great New Year, you and your great family...

Gary/Largo

Hello Rob and All... I hope All of You had a Merry Christmas. May 2005 be the most Heathful

and Prosperous year you have had for many years, and may the Gold Gods rain gold nuggets

on your chosen patch. :) tailgate jim straight

• Admin

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the long-time friend you have shared with me. Like I have mentioned in the past, you are a long-time mentor of mine, without the use of your books and information over the years, I probably wouldn't be successfully hunting for nuggets right now. You're friend forever - Rob Allison

Largo - I have no clue what you mean, I haven't heard of anyone having this issue. Are you on dial-up? :huh:

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the long-time friend you have shared with me. Like I have mentioned in the past, you are a long-time mentor of mine, without the use of your books and information over the years, I probably wouldn't be successfully hunting for nuggets right now. You're friend forever - Rob Allison

Largo - I have no clue what you mean, I haven't heard of anyone having this issue. Are you on dial-up? :huh:

Rob,

I have never been able to "like" a post on this forum and have read on the forum of a few others mentioning the same, I'm guessing that everyone that tries to like a post will have the same issue, I and the others that I have seen mentioning it gets the same error message that Gary/Largo got, I think there must be a setting in your ACP that needs to be changed for the daily "like" quota for members or if not you may need to report this to Tech Support for a fix, if you hover your cursor over anyone's username you will see in the popup user's profile a gray bar with a number below their avatar, that number indicates the number of "likes" the member has received, once a member receives 1 or more "likes" the bar will turn green, for all members of this forum that I have look at that number is 0, which tells me that everyone is having the same issue when trying to like another's post, if you try to like this post you should have the same issue, unless your "Administrator Permissions" overrides the settings that applies to all other members.

Hi Rob,

I have Cableone here in Boise, no big deal, but a little box shows up each time I click on a subject that I agree with, in the lower right hand area of the comment area.

For example, DetectorProspector.com (Steve Herschbach) has the same format, I have no issue on that site when I click on [like] next to the [like], it will say Largo likes this, several names will appear.

I will go through my options on your site, and see if I missed something during my profile portion.

As I indicated, it is no big deal, just shows a reader who agrees with the person making a comment.

Have to go now, to have my toenail removed... :o

Happy New Year to you and yours, Rob!

Gary/Largo