SDC starting off a good 2015 Season for me

• Admin

Hello All,

Not a whole bunch to say yet, but both spots are pretty new discoveries. Not a bad hit for the 2015 season with my new SDC 2300 (sold my Demo). The bigger nugget I scored today, which is the biggest I found with the SDC 2300 so far. It weights 13.3 Dwt's, almost 3/4 of an ounce. The other pieces and specimen were from a different area. My partner and I need to get back to both spots, as the rain ran us out of both spots, but we plan on hitting them both hard in the near future.

post-2-0-19177400-1420946382_thumb.jpg post-2-0-20713100-1420946392_thumb.jpg

It's out there .....

Rob Allison

WTG Rob:)
Nice looking species...are you going to clean them up?
Glad your getting out and finding gold.

Tom H.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I will write more later, but the specimen is an interesting find. It was in place, still in the vein when dug out. The SDC is finding more targets along the vein, the GPX is not. The targets are very possible small, gold pockets. We are going to bring in a small hammer drill and take the vein down. No question there will be more small specimens, but not sure where it will turn up. One of the only true in place veins we have discovered still in place spitting out gold nuggets and specimens still n place.