Few new Nugget Additions - Youtube Video

Nice chunky nugget Rob,.............You, being a desert rat must be used to hunting in that hot desert heat?!!?!!?  85 and up is just too hot for me, especially when you factor in the humidity.  I got these two last week up around Lynx Creak (a bit more temp-comfortable up here);  sure wish each one of the lead slugs would have been a nugget, as their total weighed in at around 29.85 grams.  Gary

SAM_1578.JPG

• Admin

Hey GDM/PV,

I had a friend offer me an invite to a patch up that way, but I turned it down this weekend.  I probably should have taken him up, much cooler up around Prescott then around the Wickenburg/Bradshaw area.  Yes, I used to hunt all Summer long, but would get up very early and be on the ground at day break.  However, over the years, I have gotten to the point where I'm not a huge fan of hunting in the heat or high humidity.  

On another note, congrats on the two nuggets you scored.  What was the weights of them? 

20 hours ago, nuggethunting said:

Hey GDM/PV,

I had a friend offer me an invite to a patch up that way, but I turned it down this weekend.  I probably should have taken him up, much cooler up around Prescott then around the Wickenburg/Bradshaw area.  Yes, I used to hunt all Summer long, but would get up very early and be on the ground at day break.  However, over the years, I have gotten to the point where I'm not a huge fan of hunting in the heat or high humidity.  

On another note, congrats on the two nuggets you scored.  What was the weights of them? 

They weren't very big;  .57 and .65 of a gram.  It's not that cool up here either,...got to 93 today with around 27% humidity.  And, had you come up, the very numerous lightning strikes most likely would have drove you nuts.  Not much in the way of rain, but it did cool down to 80. Gary

• Like 1

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments.  I made it back out today, scored 6 nuggets.  Man, it was very humid at times.  I started around 6am and went till about 2pm, by that time I was out of water.  I have another Youtube video loading now, but it takes 5-6 hours to upload.  Is there a faster way to upload to Youtube?  I'm uploading in HD, so I know that takes time, but the video is only like 12 minutes long.  

Any expert Youtubers out there? 

• Like 1