Looking for gold finding friends!

Hi I am looking for some friends that like to collect gold from rivers. I am planning a trip to the Yuba. I would like to camp for a week and need a ride up from Yuba City, California. There are bears in the campground from time to time just so you know. If you have room in your rv and have some room I would be interested. I have a dog who loves to clown and sleep. I know a lot of great places we can get some gold. Please call or text me 5034919752! My name is Nancy. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 8:32 AM, Goldfriends said:

Hi I am looking for some friends that like to collect gold from rivers. I am planning a trip to the Yuba. I would like to camp for a week and need a ride up from Yuba City, California. There are bears in the campground from time to time just so you know. If you have room in your rv and have some room I would be interested. I have a dog who loves to clown and sleep. I know a lot of great places we can get some gold. Please call or text me 5034919752! My name is Nancy. 

Well it doesn't sound like Jenn but who knows.😬 can we have a photo just to make sure?

Edited by AZNuggetBob
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Nancy  

As a guy I wouldn’t go it alone anymore. For years I was a loner but it’s just too many people out there that will do you harm now.

I wouldn’t worry about the bears 🐻 if you take a friend with you. Just be sure you can outrun them. But if that’s not the case take a gun not to shoot the bear . The gun is so you can shoot your friend in the leg so you can outrun them.

The Best!

Chuck 

• Like 1

Fishing 8046

I just joke lots but never want to hurt someone’s feelings.

You have to understand the way I am is because my mama drop me on my head several times when I was a baby,

For any reason you don’t believe what I said is true I can give you her number.

Don’t you say bull because she will be 99 in November and still lives alone.

Chuck 

• Like 3